Random Season News

IMG_2653.jpeg

I didn’t realize Oregon became such a player for Jonah Williams. He seemed to be a heavy aggy lean with us having an outside shot. Oregon must really be throwing the kitchen sink at some of these kids to be in on so much Texas talent. What’s even more surprising with respect to Williams is that baseball was rumored to be a factor in his decision. Aggy and us make a lot of sense if you want to play 2 sports, but Oregon???

I didn’t realize Oregon became such a player for Jonah Williams. He seemed to be a heavy aggy lean with us having an outside shot. Oregon must really be throwing the kitchen sink at some of these kids to be in on so much Texas talent. What’s even more surprising with respect to Williams is that baseball was rumored to be a factor in his decision. Aggy and us make a lot of sense if you want to play 2 sports, but Oregon???

Jonah told Gerry Hamilton that he is playing college football and college baseball. This just got real!

cnb
Maybe it is because I am viewing this on my small phone screen but the pic of Barryn Sorrell at presser looks just like the pic of Jayden Blue at presser.

LC :headbang:

Vogel is reporting that Baxter's injury is the result of a hit, so it's not a non-contact injury. Baxter said he did not hear a "pop."

Baxter injury is pretty serious, I understand. They still say his ACL wasn't torn, but are hinting that some type of tear did take place. CJ Vogel said he expects Baxter to be out a long while.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back