Random Season News

IMG_2660.jpeg

I think people kind of panicked when Sanders declared for the draft, and getting Niblack was obviously some compensation for losing JT. But we're probably deeper at TE than any other position on offense. Unproven but deep.

I think people kind of panicked when Sanders declared for the draft, and getting Niblack was obviously some compensation for losing JT. But we're probably deeper at TE than any other position on offense. Unproven but deep.

Niblack has been named to the Mackey Award Watch List.
I would say he is more than compensation.

Niblack has been named to the Mackey Award Watch List.
I would say he is more than compensation.
Semi-generous for a guy with 21 career receptions, but I think that's more of a function of the Texas offense and knowing that he's the same size as Sanders and taking over the same role that yielded 99 catches these past 2 years.

I'm actually kind of excited to see if Shannon takes over that Karic/Agbo role as the extra OT. He was dominant as a Y-position blocker at Mater Dei. He probably shirted so that he can put on that weight/strength. Watch him on those pulling plays.

Last play in Sugar bowl last year should have been an inside screen to JWhitt.

I think that Washington expected JWhitt, but that underthrown pass will go down in Texas football history with the attempt by Marvelous Marv for two points against Arkansas in 1964 as two of the program's biggest misses.

State Penn is a joke. Their fans are so clueless that they don't know whether to do a golf clap, Mack Brown clap, or yell out loud. There are louder HS games in Texas.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back