Random Season News

Yeah Military, I tend to agree our chances of winning against everyone else is greater than the insanely motivated aggies. This is not just their season this year but there very reason to exist. Besides, in the history of this game how often has the unfavored team won?
Hookem

LOL, they put the man who was guilty in charge to help cover it up for their national championship season.

Vacate the natty, death penalty the program for a few years.
Make cheating very expensive.
Right or wrong the fallout of the SMU penalty was eye opening. Perhaps just, but draconian. That said, MU should suffer some painful penalties. Scholies these days are hard to matter with NIL. Walk-on, take a 1.0MM deal and pay for school. No penalty. The only way a major university suffers is revenue. Pick a number. One, two, three years no bowl or playoffs. That gets their attention. Anything else, you are just slapping wrists. If this sort of cheating gets you into the playoffs, its worth it. To the cheater. Follow the money once again seems to be the answer.

Any punishment takes balls, and the only pair in Indianapolis was mine when I visited my attorney there.

Hit em where it hurts:

1) Limit visits by coaches and the number of recruits visiting

2) Fine them a % of their TV money, their bowl revenue, and their conference revenue sharing.

You will NEVER hurt them financially as long as the gutless wonders in Indianapolis are in charge. Let's have a punishment committee of the "haves" to ***** slap them back to 1955.

Right now the NCAA needs to be dissolved and replaced by something that has subpoena power, having its own investigators (why did every member of the SWC know what every major school was doing, but NCAA was clueless? I mean the best brothel in the Midwest was owned by a private Christian school? A recruiting trip to a major school was being locked in a condo with a naked blonde for two days?)

This is all well and good, but NIL has to be regulated and limited and policed.

Will never happen.

Texas winning the NC this year will be the catalyst to control NIL lest Texas wins it every year like the Director’s Cup.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back