Post Left Wing looniness here

It was a stupid chick who had a tattoo honouring JK Rowling on her arm and got her entire arm tattooed black to cover it up. Ya know, since JK Rowling doesn't think calling oneself a woman actually makes one a woman.

Yeah and the idiot tatooed lady didn't understand the point the replier was trying to make.

Dems need to remember:

When you piss off Jews, you start to lose.

Shouldn't that scare you? If you criticize the state of Israel and American politician gets millions of $s flowing into their primary opponents coffers?

I don't care about Bush herself. But this is evidence that a foreign government is determining US elections. Very bad stuff.

Shouldn't that scare you? If you criticize the state of Israel and American politician gets millions of $s flowing into their primary opponents coffers?

I don't care about Bush herself. But this is evidence that a foreign government is determining US elections. Very bad stuff.

or maybe American Jews who are doctors and lawyers and movie moguls and such are fed up with whacko liberals and sending millions into other more moderate campaigns. I think this is how it's supposed to work.

"
Mayor Kirk Watson joined Austin-based Foundation Communities, a nonprofit affordable housing developer, the Austin Housing Finance Corp. and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development to mark next month's planned opening of the project. It is Foundation Community's 27th affordable housing community in Austin.

Ninety percent of the units will be reserved for households with incomes at or below 30% of Travis County's median family income, and the remaining 10% for households at or below 50% of the median family income.
"

27 affordable housing communities just from Foundation Communities in town?!? o_O

or maybe American Jews who are doctors and lawyers and movie moguls and such are fed up with whacko liberals and sending millions into other more moderate campaigns. I think this is how it's supposed to work.

AIPAC has connections back to the government of Israel. This isn't simply Americans of a certain ethnic group lobbying for better representation.

Plus American Jews who are doctors, lawyers, and movie moguls are some of the biggest whacko liberals out there. They represent a very significant part of the leftist vanguard in our country.

"
Mayor Kirk Watson joined Austin-based Foundation Communities, a nonprofit affordable housing developer, the Austin Housing Finance Corp. and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development to mark next month's planned opening of the project. It is Foundation Community's 27th affordable housing community in Austin.

Ninety percent of the units will be reserved for households with incomes at or below 30% of Travis County's median family income, and the remaining 10% for households at or below 50% of the median family income.
"

27 affordable housing communities just from Foundation Communities in town?!? o_O

My house in Austin was located near the arboretum. Wonder how my old neighbors feel about having formerly homeless folks wandering their neighborhood?

"

"

How sad. In the early 2000s, I lived in Great Hills Apartments (before I bought my first house). Fairly mediocre complex, but I chose it because I loved the area. It's a shame that they're going to destroy it.

How sad. In the early 2000s, I lived in Great Hills Apartments (before I bought my first house). Fairly mediocre complex, but I chose it because I loved the area. It's a shame that they're going to destroy it.
I lived down the street on Doe Valley Lane near the end at the cul-de-sac.

As much as I'm willing to crap on Obama, he didn't start this. I remember a federal judge in Dallas (I think Barefoot Sanders.) ordering something similar near the Dallas North Tollway.
That's right. .Barefoot Sanders = a major enemy of the US Constitution. One of the worst judges of all time.

He didn't just judge cases before him. He legislated from the bench, and he executed/enforced the laws from the bench. In his mind, Sanders was all 3 branches of the government wrapped into one person--exactly the sort of tyranny this Nation was founded to oppose.

That's right. .Barefoot Sanders = a major enemy of the US Constitution. One of the worst judges of all time.

He didn't just judge cases before him. He legislated from the bench, and he executed/enforced the laws from the bench. In his mind, Sanders was all 3 branches of the government wrapped into one person--exactly the sort of tyranny this Nation was founded to oppose.

Yep. He's in a class with William Brennan and Stephen Reinhardt.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back