Post Left Wing looniness here

1722380631027.png

Karma is mecurial but imo here it is satisfying

I'm calling BS on that figure. $1.8T for 50,000 migrants over 2 years? Did anyone do the math on that? That's $18 million per migrant per year. They're expensive, but they're not that expensive. If they were, Texas would have been bankrupted about 40 years ago. Somebody made a mistake with those figures.

Since it is a Brit media maybe they messed up the conversion.:D
Even the correct amount will hurt their economy and legit citizenry

I'm calling BS on that figure. $1.8T for 50,000 migrants over 2 years? Did anyone do the math on that? That's $18 million per migrant per year. They're expensive, but they're not that expensive. If they were, Texas would have been bankrupted about 40 years ago. Somebody made a mistake with those figures.
Yet they keep electing Elizabeth Warren.

In the article, $1.8 billion was cited repeatedly. The 1.8T figure was clearly a Bidenesque faux pas.

There are 2 "shemales" that are being allowed to box in the women's category at the Olympics.
I haven't seen the photos, but I heard at least one woman's face was beat to hell.
This is so wrong.

There are 2 "shemales" that are being allowed to box in the women's category at the Olympics.
I haven't seen the photos, but I heard at least one woman's face was beat to hell.
This is so wrong.

It's absolute lunacy, and it shocks me to see people in the stands cheering it on. It would like if we let a NFL linebacker join a middle school football team and break a few kids' arms, legs, and necks, and everybody just cheers it on as if it's normal.

It needs to end. However, that won't happen unless women stop participating in the charade and most of all, stop voting for the people who push it.

I know France is going to fall to Islam, but is England too?

It's well on its way. Nationally, it's about 6 percent Muslim. However, it's growing very fast, and it's very concentrated in the cities. Places like London, Birmingham, Manchester, and Bradford have huge populations.

The woman in blue in the picture above is pictured with one of the shemales.
The blue boxer, from Italy, took a few shots to the head and stopped the fight after 45 seconds.
She was crying, and kept repeating, "it isn't fair!".
She has gone many practice rounds with men, but they aren't punching full strength. Her coach told her not to take to the ring as he was afraid for her. But, she told him she had trained hard for years, and was doing this for her father, who helped train her. He died the night before her bout in the last Olympics.
After taking a few punches, she said she could feel the extra strength in her opponent, and was genuinely afraid of a permanent injury.

So, she did as everyone is asking, and what has happened?
Nothing. The shemale moves on, and the bout for the gold will probably be shemale v shemale.
Does every woman have to sit out to make a change?
To me, that is women giving up, and letting men win this battle.
This needs to be fought in the courts.
It is disgusting.

Last edited:
The woman in blue in the picture above is pictured with one of the shemales.
The blue boxer, from Italy, took a few shots to the head and stopped the fight after 45 seconds.
She was crying, and kept repeating, "it isn't fair!".
She has gone many practice rounds with men, but they aren't punching full strength. Her coach told her not to take to the ring as he was afraid for her. But, she told him she had trained hard for years, and was doing this for her father, who helped train her. He died the night before her bout in the last Olympics.
After taking a few punches, she said she could feel the extra strength in her opponent, and was genuinely afraid of a permanent injury.

So, she did as everyone is asking, and what has happened?
Nothing. The shemale moves on, and the bout for the gold will probably be shemale v shemale.
Does every woman have to sit out to make a change?
To me, that is women giving up, and letting men win this battle.
This needs to be fought in the courts.
It is disgusting.

Need to call Tonya Harding.

Original tweet now hidden.

It was a stupid chick who had a tattoo honouring JK Rowling on her arm and got her entire arm tattooed black to cover it up. Ya know, since JK Rowling doesn't think calling oneself a woman actually makes one a woman.

It was a stupid chick who had a tattoo honouring JK Rowling on her arm and got her entire arm tattooed black to cover it up. Ya know, since JK Rowling doesn't think calling oneself a woman actually makes one a woman.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back