Post Left Wing looniness here

If this is even partially true it Scary but predictable if you look at communist countries. I posted the Rasmussen poll at the bottom
Two Thirds of Elite Americans Favour Food and Energy Rations to Combat Climate Change, Poll Finds – The Daily Sceptic
6721, thanks for posting this. I found this interesting excerpt from the linked article:

"Only a very odd group can give the barely sentient President Biden an 84% approval rating."

I think that describes the problem of these supposed elites very succinctly.

At least this isn't happening in the US yet. (In the UK, the SDP is economically left but socially traditionalist and isn't insane on migration.)

What a shock. The January 6 rioters should have blown someone when they got inside so their actions wouldn't have been illegal.

Last edited:
mc
Wow thanks for finding that.
that is sad. Someone said it is usually liberal mothers who push /pull children to think they are trans,

Thanks for sharing documentation of what is sick being sick. It’s the same purposeful duping the public got during Covid. Pathetic and inexcusable.

Reality imho, is boy and girl, male and female, if I knew how to do the symbols on here I would add them but since I don’t I’ll say XX and XY. That’s reality.

Read the thread. It affirms all the criticisms of trans ideology. Amazing it’s in the NYT.

They've been cautious about it, but they're becoming more open to at least letting the other side have a platform and not treating them as KKK-level haters. It's just becoming too obvious not to.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back