Post Left Wing looniness here

They haven't been applied consistently primarily because a more liberal and lawless Supreme Court was willing to ignore the plain language in the CRA and the 14th Amendment. They had their own agenda and didn't care what the law actually said or what the political bargain that led to those losses was. That led to even more activist lower courts and agency commissioners running wild.

However, we now have a Court that respects the written law more than any Court since the New Deal. I'm willing to give them a chance to end the illegality. If they fail, then I'll jump on board with dumping the laws.

I agree that judicial activism is part of the issue. It is the part we can see reported on. But the CRA set up a committee or several to find examples of "racism" and hold them accountable and these groups were set up outside of the constitutional framework. The federal court system has no jurisdiction over them, so whatever it is they are doing will never be brought to court.

I agree that judicial activism is part of the issue. It is the part we can see reported on. But the CRA set up a committee or several to find examples of "racism" and hold them accountable and these groups were set up outside of the constitutional framework. The federal court system has no jurisdiction over them, so whatever it is they are doing will never be brought to court.

Are you talking about the EEOC?

"
“The idea of what country music is has been carefully constructed to seem like it was always white,” [Giddens] says. I ask her why people don’t know the history of country music. This is not her first rodeo: She’s got this answer down to a science. “White supremacy,” she tells me. “There is no other way to put it: It was constructed by numerous people as part of the white-supremacy movement.”
"
Who knew country music's origins were white-supremacy ?

Rewriting Country Music’s Racist History

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back