Post Left Wing looniness here

Geez
I had a link explaining cutting off breasts as "Masculinization surgery"
but Damn That ^ is the most bizarre post today or so far.

maybe I am too narrow minded
is there merit to this suit by US against a state
Justice Department Sues Tennessee for Enforcing State Law that Discriminates Against People with HIV

Under our goofy laws and regulations, it might have merit. They consider HIV to be a disability under the ADA. Obviously the State of Tennessee is going to argue that a prostitute with HIV is putting people at risk of serious illness and death and that being a HIV+ hooker is more dangerous to the public than being a "clean" hooker. DoJ is going to argue that medical science has made HIV no longer a death sentence and that HIV+ people now know how to keep from spreading it (rubbers, I guess), so there's no justification to apply a higher penalty to them.

Personally, I think the ADA is unconstitutional in such a situation. The right to decide how to weigh the risks of HIV should belong to the state legislature, not Congress and certainly not the DoJ.

(Of course, the complainant in the case is a black transgender "woman" in Memphis.)

It looks like the organisation is denying that she just didn't understand them. My guess is that she asked about them, got a response, and then said it was dumb and said she wouldn't do it. She is 90 years old. As crazy as this stuff sounds to us, to a 90 year old it probably sounds even crazier. But to the woke, she's a blasphemer for not "wearing the ribbon."

I just think about how my grandparents would have reacted to it. Not only would they have wanted anyone who was a tranny institutionalised, they would have wanted anyone who thought it was normal and to be accommodated to be institutionalised. In fact they'd probably consider them to be more dangerous than the actual trannies.

Last edited:
So the guy working at McDonald's would make over $100K per year. That would pretty much end any industry that relies on a significant number of employees.

It looks like the organisation is denying that she just didn't understand them. My guess is that she asked about them, got a response, and then said it was dumb and said she wouldn't do it. She is 90 years old. As crazy as this stuff sounds to us, to a 90 year old it probably sounds even crazier. But to the woke, she's a blasphemer for not "wearing the ribbon."

I just think about how my grandparents would have reacted to it. Not only would they have wanted anyone who was a tranny institutionalised, they would have wanted anyone who thought it was normal and to be accommodated to be institutionalised. In fact they'd probably consider them to be more dangerous than the actual trannies.
Nothing says inclusivity like excluding 90-year old females.

From the tone of your post, it doesn’t appear you are wearing the ribbon. Why aren’t you wearing the ribbon?

From the tone of your post, it doesn’t appear you are wearing the ribbon. Why aren’t you wearing the ribbon?

It's baffling. When that episode aired, Seinfeld was obviously making a joke about people wearing these stupid AIDS awareness ribbons (especially since AIDS had been common knowledge since the mid '80s and for me since about '82 because I lived in the Bay Area), which were obviously nothing more than virtue signalling tools. But what was a joke in the late '90s is totally serious and real now.

Minimum wage was never meant to be a wage to support a family. They are entry level jobs.
If someone is still making minimum wage at McDonalds Walmart etc after 1 year then that employee is doing something wrong.
Anyone who has ever supervised minimum wage workers quickly recognizes the good workers and give more hours and raises as quickly as possible plus promotions.

Last edited:
Interesting take on grandparents and how they would view this malarkey. Honestly I believe mine would have simply not believed it was really happening. In other words they would have been so bewildered that they’d have felt it was some joke.

Minimum wage was never meant to be a wage to support a family. They are entry level jobs.
EXACTLY! 6721, you nailed this one. These are stepping-stone positions - either moving up within that company or seeking a better position elsewhere. And these folks should also consider some training/education to qualify them for better-paying jobs.

HHD
Most companies with large entry level workers also provide several programs to either have company programs for advancement in company OR help the employee go to college.

Most companies with large entry level workers also provide several programs to either have company programs for advancement in company OR help the employee go to college.
And you would hope that there are employees smart enough to take advantage of such opportunities - otherwise they have no gripe coming when they're stuck in the low-paying positions.

HHD :clap:
The people who do take advantage of the programs all big companies offer are not going to be the ones whining they can't make it on minimum.
I KNOW many of the successful Hornfans worked their butts off and gave up "luxuries" to get where they are.
Demx pretend that everyone is entitled to a middle class life .

this is beyond dangerous.

Lawsuits should be flying on this. If Title IX doesn't stop it, it's useless. But even more importantly, women simply need to refuse to participate. It's going to cost them. Schools will attack them, pull scholarships, etc. People on the Right need to be willing to support them in their efforts - meaning set up scholarship programs for women who have the balls to stand up to this crap.

Back