Post Left Wing looniness here

That is unbelievable. Wasn’t there a movie about preventing future crime through reading one’s thoughts or something like that? I seem to recall seeing something like that advertised on Netflix or Prime though I didn’t watch it.

Yes, from a Phillip Dick 1950s story.

You shouldn't have been surprised. Just because a guy doesn't talk like Lauren Boebert or Marjorie Taylor Green doesn't mean he's ideologically weak.

What did he do before that was a strong stance against leftism? I don't remember anything.

What did he do before that was a strong stance against leftism? I don't remember anything.

He had a good voting record, which is a senator's job. He just didn't like Trump, because of how he acted. And of course, Sasse was quite a bit more conservative than Trump was.

There's a reason why the media freaked out when he was hired in FL.

He had a good voting record, which is a senator's job. He just didn't like Trump, because of how he acted. And of course, Sasse was quite a bit more conservative than Trump was.

There's a reason why the media freaked out when he was hired in FL.

I did a little reading up on him. He was good overall.

That is unbelievable. Wasn’t there a movie about preventing future crime through reading one’s thoughts or something like that? I seem to recall seeing something like that advertised on Netflix or Prime though I didn’t watch it.
It was a Tom Cruise movie too

According to my daughter (who has a degree in computer animation), they just ran out of new, innovative stuff and their work became repetitive and derivative.

Think about, for example, Sponge Bob. The first couple of seasons were fresh, hilarious for both kids and adults. Somewhere around season 3, it all went to complete ****. Same kind of thing.

So they became complacent. Sounds like poor top management. Kinda feel sorry for the employees
Well except for all that money the employees sent to Demx.
Beto will miss them

Wonder if my teenage lust would have been more satisfied if I had professed to be lesbian in HS. Oh well, never thought about that then so I’ll never know. Right now I’m thinking - I hope my wife doesn’t read this she may not understand.

Wonder if my teenage lust would have been more satisfied if I had professed to be lesbian in HS. Oh well, never thought about that then so I’ll never know. Right now I’m thinking - I hope my wife doesn’t read this she may not understand.
We joked about this is college in the late 80’s. It didn’t work.

This might belong in Sports Except it is about the progessives who pretend women can be men.
in this case the loony man will not be allowed to play on NXXT women's tour. Good for them
he isn't making much of an effort anyway
82221187-13174397-image-a-1_1709918038144.jpg

Transgender golfer Hailey Davidson is banned from women's tour, NXXT, after it changes its policy to only allow biological female players to compete | Daily Mail Online

Back