Post Left Wing looniness here

This kind of act really disgusts me. It's just sickening. Even worse than the act is the fact that Cambridge University let this happen and probably knew it was going to happen beforehand. The leaders of the Western world are engineering the fall of the West and protecting the foot soldiers who are lighting the fuses.

This is a true WTF. Best list I've seen. First one on list of stupid woker had me cheering
"A woke social media “influencer” is going viral. But not for the reason she intended.

In a recent video, she discusses Agenda 47 and the “terrifying” things that President Trump will do if he returns to the White House."
Woke Influencer Describing "Terrifying" Things That Will Happen if President Trump Wins the White House Again Accidently Makes Epic Campaign (Video) | The Gateway Pundit | by Margaret Flavin

Last edited:
We have state officials talking about going after people based on whom they booed and cheered for like they would in North Korea, but Trump is a dangerous authoritarian.

Without continual federal bailouts it will become obvious that liberal politicians have destroyed the economies of their states and cities. Desperate to cover that up, they will do anything.

We have to find a way to stop them - otherwise, they will eventually succeed in destroying our country, just as they are doing to their local economies.
As and individual one might prepare for wealth taxes. For instance, incorporate in Wyoming.

"We have state officials talking about going after people based on whom they booed and cheered for like they would in North Korea, but Trump is a dangerous authoritarian"

Maybe they were saying, Booo-urns.

Matt Walsh is a tool, but he's pretty much right about this. When was the last time a major hate crime actually was what they media claimed it was? Dylan Roof?

Someone sent me this vid from 2021 of Ted Cruz reading from a nominee for US Attorney for Mass. own policy list. Rollins was at the time DA for Suffolk County Mass. He reads her announced policies on what Suffolk County will NOT prosecute while she is DA. It is amazing and worth watching whether you like Cruz or not.

What's sad is that the marriage gap between blacks and whites is probably the biggest factor in the economic and social disparities between blacks and whites. We should be doing everything we can to encourage marriage between blacks.

You mean like giving them other people's tax dollars? Or telling them that it is the purpose that God made for all people?

What's sad is that the marriage gap between blacks and whites is probably the biggest factor in the economic and social disparities between blacks and whites. We should be doing everything we can to encourage marriage between blacks.

But of course I whole heartedly agree.

I think the biggest factor to do that is end or greatly reduce welfare.

Back