Post Left Wing looniness here

I question if this is new, since they all are wearing masks, but who knows:

One nut job created the whole affair:

The appearance of Functional Neurological Disorders in the NIH studies is consistent with the early events in Havana, which suggest a psychological origin. A 2022 interview with CIA officer Fulton Armstrong is revealing. Armstrong was in Havana during the initial “attacks” and says that the man who first reported the mysterious sounds and became known as “patient zero,” had engaged in a zealous campaign to get embassy officials to take the sounds seriously. “He was lobbying, if not coercing, people to report symptoms and connect the dots,” he said.48 This lobbying could have primed other staff to frame future sounds and states of unwellness as an attack by a nefarious state actor. It is also notable that when other staff believed they were under attack from a sonic weapon, they recorded the sounds accompanying them. These sounds were consistent with the mating call of the Indies short-tailed cricket.49

Matt Taibbi is a brilliant guy.

Matt, is a good liberal. There are a few out there. All the good ones care about the Bill of Rights and are skeptical of government power. They are usually a little skeptical of corporate power, but they are getting more correct on that issue more and more.

Most on here will agree with Matt and others like him except for their views on war.

It's because it is everywhere. Kids start to think something is wrong with them if they DON'T think this. Doesn't take a psychology degree.
Actually I did learn this in psych 101: most psych students when studying for their degrees will falsely self-diagnose themselves with one or more pysch conditions before graduation. Just reading about it in a text book has this influence.

Actually I did learn this in psych 101: most psych students when studying for their degrees will falsely self-diagnose themselves with one or more pysch conditions before graduation. Just reading about it in a text book has this influence.
Psych 101. Did you get a psych degree?

Agree mc, I can remember how all of us in the basic psych classes thought we suffered the symptoms being discussed. Young people are very susceptible to so much, especially peer pressure at the early ages. HS is a tremendous challenge to anyone with an unstable home life.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back