Post Left Wing looniness here

Gimme back my bullets
Put ‘em back where they belong
Ain’t foolin’ around cause I done had my fun
Ain’t gonna see no more damage done
Gimme back my bullets

How long until the American College of Pediatricians is forcefully disbanded and all its members stripped of their MD licenses in hellholes like CA and NY?

Notice the protesters against Trans forced mutilation and for love for confused teens are smiling

Last edited:
You mean telling someone that their delusions are real doesn't improve their mental health? Wow. Never would have thought.

You can do that with Alzheimer's patients (my Father had it). There's no point in challenging them. But for the rest of it, keep it simple. The truth of reality (not "Your truth) is the information you need to make the right decision. I learned that from my Dad and my business mentor. Both of them insisted on hearing the bad news or whatever it was (sounds like The Godfather). Making decisions without facts is a sure bad decision.

That being said, I'm not sure a transgender person will ever feel fully normal. They know how they were born. They know how many people view them. My son in law is now a transgender woman. I haven't been able to break through on a one on one because I married his mother. Her Dad passed away in 2014 and it's a bit awkward still though I'm getting hugs and all of that. I'm not trying to be the new Dad. I just sit back, throw out a few jokes and let my wife handle the questions about careers and the usual stuff a parent talks about with their kid. But I'd love to hear about how she is feeling about life. She's been very lucky at work because they know she is transgender. We live in Austin and by reputation, should be a safe harbor but she is enraged by Abbott et al and wants to move to Portland, much to my wife's chagrin. So something is driving her on the inside and she needs shelter.

I think she will always feel that way unless she goes off the grid. She's not the activist type (which we were slightly worried about; My wife votes for Trump and is Catholic so this has not been easy, but she loves her new daughter and would throw herself in front of a train to save her, so there's that) and does not draw attention to herself (zero social media footprint). So when we go out to dinner, there's been no problem at all. Of course, that's in downtown Austin and not in some of the more red-neck places in our state. My wife is 100% Latina and her Father is an old school Mexicano and it's starting to filter out that he's not really down with the transgender transformation. But he bites his lip. It's awkward for everyone and that's why it's difficult to imagine them being in a place where nobody gives it a thought. That's the mythical safe place they want and like many Liberals, they hate those they blame for not allowing the world to be all about peace, love and flowers.

Well, it will never be like that. The 60's proved that. I can't imagine waking up obsessing about the world not being like that. You have to accept reality and learn how to adapt to it. Because to declare some sort of utopian sanctuary is to draw in the anarchists and not all apparent hippie flower lovers are nice wonderful people.

Last edited:
You can do that with Alzheimer's patients (my Father had it). There's no point in challenging them. But for the rest of it, keep it simple. The truth of reality (not "Your truth) is the information you need to make the right decision. I learned that from my Dad and my business mentor. Both of them insisted on hearing the bad news or whatever it was (sounds like The Godfather). Making decisions without facts is a sure bad decision.

That being said, I'm not sure a transgender person will ever feel fully normal. They know how they were born. They know how many people view them. My son in law is now a transgender woman. I haven't been able to break through on a one on one because I married his mother. Her Dad passed away in 2014 and it's a bit awkward still though I'm getting hugs and all of that. I'm not trying to be the new Dad. I just sit back, throw out a few jokes and let my wife handle the questions about careers and the usual stuff a parent talks about with their kid. But I'd love to hear about how she is feeling about life. She's been very lucky at work because they know she is transgender. We live in Austin and by reputation, should be a safe harbor but she is enraged by Abbott et al and wants to move to Portland, much to my wife's chagrin. So something is driving her on the inside and she needs shelter.

I think she will always feel that way unless she goes off the grid. She's not the activist type (which we were slightly worried about; My wife votes for Trump and is Catholic so this has not been easy, but she loves her new daughter and would throw herself in front of a train to save her, so there's that) and does not draw attention to herself (zero social media footprint). So when we go out to dinner, there's been no problem at all. Of course, that's in downtown Austin and not in some of the more red-neck places in our state. My wife is 100% Latina and her Father is an old school Mexicano and it's starting to filter out that he's not really down with the transgender transformation. But he bites his lip. It's awkward for everyone and that's why it's difficult to imagine them being in a place where nobody gives it a thought. That's the mythical safe place they want and like many Liberals, they hate those they blame for not allowing the world to be all about peace, love and flowers.

Well, it will never be like that. The 60's proved that. I can't imagine waking up obsessing about the world not being like that. You have to accept reality and learn how to adapt to it. Because to declare some sort of utopian sanctuary is to draw in the anarchists and not all apparent hippie flower lovers are nice wonderful people.
Maybe she should go to Portland and see what it is about (failed utopia). Then again, she may end up radicalized. Probably best she should stay in Austin.

Maybe she should go to Portland and see what it is about (failed utopia). Then again, she may end up radicalized. Probably best she should stay in Austin.

That's what we're thinking. She's visited a couple of times. When my wife gently brings up the problems, there is much pushback about Portland's reputation being a media exaggeration.

I understand that, and I wouldn't openly challenge the person - certainly not unless I had earned the right and credibility with that person to. However, there's a balance. I'm not going to affirm a falsehood, and it's an abuse of my rights to try to compel or pressure me to do so. And I don't think it would actually help the person if I did. It would just help to further entrench the person's delusions.

I'm not going to affirm a falsehood, and it's an abuse of my rights to try to compel or pressure me to do so.
There you go.

If some dude wants to live as a woman, or vice versa, and they just want to go about the daily business of living, then great. I can do the same. But if that person wants to aggressively and obnoxiously insist on forcing me to "respect its pronouns" or whatever, then we are going to have a problem with one another.

I understand that, and I wouldn't openly challenge the person - certainly not unless I had earned the right and credibility with that person to. However, there's a balance. I'm not going to affirm a falsehood, and it's an abuse of my rights to try to compel or pressure me to do so. And I don't think it would actually help the person if I did. It would just help to further entrench the person's delusions.

I can tell her mind's pretty well made up about things. His mother feels there is still some youthful naivety going on. What we're dealing with at it's core is an incredibly idealistic person. She was working for that hedge fund that was associated with Robin Hood (the trading platform associated with the meme shenanigans) and she quit because she didn't want to work at a place like that. She quit without having another job lined up. My wife was apoplectic. But she is terrified because she has read about the suicide rates in the transgender community. This type of parental fears are the real deal. So we don't really know how much we can push or challenge and I'm certainly not the one to do it at this point. I'm just there to love her mother and be supportive. I'm NEVER asked to venture an opinion so I stay in my lane and sometimes just say nothing.

I called this years ago in this forum. It’s called domestic colonialism.

I called this years ago in this forum. It’s called domestic colonialism.

Didn't Pelosi say something about needing pickers?

Look, the Liberal hypocrisy is astounding, but what's even more astounding is how much they get away with it. They are as entitled and white privileged as it comes. They don't want to live in South Texas. They don't want to associate with these people. It's so obvious. They are truly exploiting the patronage industrial complex playing card. In the end, there is a lack of pride at play here in those who fall for it. Or maybe it's desperation with some. I don't know. But their Lords are incredibly arrogant. And yet, so many vote that way.

By
I can only imagine how difficult this is for all of you. It does sound like you and your wife are doing all you can by offering 100% support.
So you married your son in law's mother? Your son in law is also now your stepson and now transgender?
We are in a new world.

The only good thing about Rachel Dolezal is that she unintentionally illustrates the absurdity of the transgender movement. She is thin, but she's gross. Bad boob job and making butt plug and "double penetration" (I'm not totally sure of what this means, but I can speculate.) videos for money? She's just nasty and kinda pathetic and sad all at the same time.

Back