Post Left Wing looniness here

Liberals truly hate women...

"Second team all-conference. Happily for nasty, stupid, unsuccessful transphobe @Riley_Gaines she has no reputation to ruin," [Olbermann ] posted on X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter.
her accolades, including All-SEC first-team, three SEC titles, a second-place finish nationally, an SEC community service award, an SEC female scholar-athlete of the year and others. She also qualified for the U.S. trials for the Tokyo Olympics.

Keith Olbermann calls Riley Gaines 'stupid' and 'unsuccessful'; ex-swimmer responds by showing off accolades

Since these were Chinese and likely commies I put this here. BUT how could anyone do this? Clearly stupid commies.
"Engineers in China "irreparably" damaged the Great Wall of China while trying to find a "shortcut" for their business, according to local reports.

"Excavators were used to excavate the original gap of the ancient Great Wall into a large gap, so that the excavator could pass through the gap, which caused irreversible damage to the integrity of the Ming Great Wall and the safety of cultural relics," police said in a statement.

Police in Shanxi province in China arrested a 38-year-old man and a 55-year-old woman for allegedly digging through the 32nd section of the Great Wall to speed along their construction work. Officers responded to reports on Aug. 24 that a huge gap had appeared in the wall and quickly located the pair.
Vandals busted open Great Wall to make 'shortcut,' creating 'irreversible damage'

Alicia was recruited to join an “Equality Club,” where she was taught about bisexuality, transgender identities, and other LGBT concepts when she was in the sixth grade.

This is the definition of grooming.

This whole video exemplifies the woke white progressive. He ridicules real concerns about the City of Chicago, while living in Grapevine, Texas. Crackpot leftism is great, but he chooses a wealthy, white suburb under conservative governance for himself.

Last edited:
Why does George Floyd keep coming up? What happened should have not, but he's not JFK. Floyd has been used by the left as a monument for whatever cause they want to promote.

Redskins is not a degrative term to most people that I know. Including Native Americans.

Call a team the White skins of the Caucasians and I won't care. As long as the Cowboys or Longhorns beat them.

Maybe toxic to you and me but more toxic to the general population than Trump? Doubt it. I think she would be a ‘if you force me into it” type of martyr candidate and very popular with Dems and the MSM.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back