Post Left Wing looniness here

Others terms are far too difficult for outsiders to determine like Japanese-American,
Korean-American, or Chinese-American. If you do it for Asians why not all others?
Then you'd have to say Mexican-American, Costa Rican-America, Argentinian-American instead of Hispanic. Then repeat for Africans and Europeans.

I don't see any hope beyond the SCOTUS stepping in to stop Trump from going to jail. This country has become a rigged banana republic.

I don't think they'll stick by this trial date. Keep in mind that this is first and foremost a tool to help Democrats who are otherwise in a weak position going into '24. A trial this early wouldn't create enough of an advantage for Democrats, because it would almost surely be over well before the GOP convention, which means it would leave plenty of time for delegates to choose another nominee and rally support around him if Trump is actually convicted.

Why I say Colorado doesn't deserve Jared Polis (D). For a Democrat, he's pretty good. Most would have said nothing and privately sided with the dumbass teacher. He was also by far the best Democrat during COVID - not great but much better than any other Democratic governor that I know of.

If that schools thinks the Gadsden flag has origins in slavery, I hate to show them another flag made around the same time by similar people: :usflag: (just with 13 stars).

And what's going to happen to this teacher? Suppose a Muslim student had a shirt that said "Allahu Akbar" on it, and a teacher kicked him out of class for it. The school would resoundingly and overwhelmingly side with the student and then participate in weeks of virtue signaling. Furthermore, the teacher would spend about about six months in sensitivity training and be the poster child for dismantling "systemic racism" in schools. Will we get something similar for this? I doubt it.

And you'll notice that Miss Immunocompromised isn't wearing a mask despite the current COVID surge. It just shows that the mask thing is an act.

SN
Point.:hookem:

Change of topic
They have put a large black wall for miles to hide the destruction on Maui. No one is allowed it. Wonder why? it has been suggested so no one can see the charred bodies in cars that weren't allowed to leave OR maybe the bodies of children home from school who got no warning.

"The narrator then showed a fairly long clip of the extensive fencing on the western side of the main highway here and there also is the National Guard, some regular police, and what I have dubbed special police, which are these police cars that are foreign-made. The people that are driving them are not… they don’t look like any police I’ve ever seen in the United States.” [UN?]

“So kind of a bizarre situation, but they have been a huge presence standing guard, ensuring that nothing can be documented. You can’t stop your car, you can’t pull over, you can’t fly a drone, you can’t take a picture, and you can’t get in anywhere near any of this, which is part of what makes the footage that I have so unique.

The narrator/filmmaker plans to come out with some more video that will allow people to compare what it’s like now and what had happened originally.

"

And what's going to happen to this teacher? Suppose a Muslim student had a shirt that said "Allahu Akbar" on it, and a teacher kicked him out of class for it. The school would resoundingly and overwhelmingly side with the student and then participate in weeks of virtue signaling. Furthermore, the teacher would spend about about six months in sensitivity training and be the poster child for dismantling "systemic racism" in schools. Will we get something similar for this? I doubt it.

I'd support the teacher for kicking out a student with an "Allahu Akbar" ****!

I don't think they'll stick by this trial date. Keep in mind that this is first and foremost a tool to help Democrats who are otherwise in a weak position going into '24. A trial this early wouldn't create enough of an advantage for Democrats, because it would almost surely be over well before the GOP convention, which means it would leave plenty of time for delegates to choose another nominee and rally support around him if Trump is actually convicted.

Read what she said. I don't think she's willing to listen.

Read what she said. I don't think she's willing to listen.

She's not willing to listen now. Give it some time. I'm sure there will be ex parte communications between the judge and the Adminstration or the campaign to help maximize the political impact as needed. Of course, that's massively unethical, but since when do they care about that?

She's not willing to listen now. Give it some time. I'm sure there will be ex parte communications between the judge and the Adminstration or the campaign to help maximize the political impact as needed. Of course, that's massively unethical, but since when do they care about that?

Well, I hope so.

guy
Certainly terrorists have used the phrase as they attack and kill. There are dozens of attacks in the last few years where they shouted it.
Muslims will tell you it is a phrase the " peaceful" muslims recite in prayer and maybe they do but non muslims would not know that.
All we do know is they shout it as they attack.

guy
Certainly terrorists have used the phrase as they attack and kill. There are dozens of attacks in the last few years where they shouted it.
Muslims will tell you it is a phrase the " peaceful" muslims recite in prayer and maybe they do but non muslims would not know that.
All we do know is they shout it as they attack.

Ok, so it comes down to intent? If a generally nice guy wears it, leave him be. If a generally pain wears it, send him out.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back