Post Left Wing looniness here

Surely the voters in Austin will wake up to this terrible situation their elected officials have given them. Runaway crime can't possibly be satisfying to the electorate. Time to toss the liberals out and change direction.

I've been waiting for that to happen in California for 20 years, and though a few people are waking up, they're probably another 20 years away from any kind of meaningful political change even being a serious possibility. Sometimes a state or city just goes full retard both politically and culturally, and they stand by their mistakes even when they've very obviously chosen wrong. When that happens, they just start blaming everybody else.

Look at the City of Detroit. They've lost about 1.2 million residents since the early '50s, and all they've done is double down on stupidity. How many people have been killed in the last 50 years because of weak criminal policy? How much money has the city and its school district lost by watching it's population shrink to about a third of its previous size? And yet nobody questions why it's happening or what could fix it. They just blame others.

I can't imagine Austin turning into Detroit. Its economy is diverse enough that the idea of total collapse is unlikely. However, I can see it turning into San Francisco - a place gradually losing population because of excess costs and hostility to family life.

I can't imagine Austin turning into Detroit. Its economy is diverse enough that the idea of total collapse is unlikely. However, I can see it turning into San Francisco - a place gradually losing population because of excess costs and hostility to family life.
What a horrible outcome that would be - turning Austn into San Francisco.
Austin voters - WAKE UP before it's too late! The liberals you elected are about to turn Austin into a dump. Throw them out - NOW!

These leftist revolutions are revolutions against natural law. That was true of the French Revolution and then the Bolshevik Revolution. It is also true of the Critical Social Justice Revolution. They aim to destroy everything. Even science which is why they have to call it "the science".

That's because everything in nature works against their agenda. That's why it never works, and yet they keep trying just because it's an excuse to give them power.

I wouldn't say it is a dump yet. But it is headed there and there is no political will to change course. They want more more more of whatever the Democrat Party is selling.
All it would take is a voice of reason to point out the problems the current officials are causing - and reasonable voters to listen to that voice of reason.

All it would take is a voice of reason to point out the problems the current officials are causing - and reasonable voters to listen to that voice of reason.

There is no reason in Austin. Or I should say an overwhelming majority of people who are not reasonable. It is an ever increasing lust for LGBT, lavishing $ on homeless, letting criminals roam the streets, taking vaccines and masking up, and attacking anyone who is against those things.

That's because everything in nature works against their agenda. That's why it never works, and yet they keep trying just because it's an excuse to give them power.

Yes, but it is less incidental than that. Look at the French & Bolshevik Revolutions. They were specifically against God just like the CSJWs are today. Their agenda is formed by actively attacking God's nature.

This is why I think it is reasonable and maybe necessary to outlaw this type of teaching. I wouldn't go as far as criminalizing a private belief. I mean any school teaching or any organization based on promoting this ideology. Any ideology that attacks natural law attacks humanity and is itself not human. It is alien. Natural law is what gives birth to natural rights, for humans. If your goal is to create something divorced from natural law then it is also divorced from natural rights or in other words human rights.

There is no reason in Austin. Or I should say an overwhelming majority of people who are not reasonable. It is an ever increasing lust for LGBT, lavishing $ on homeless, letting criminals roam the streets, taking vaccines and masking up, and attacking anyone who is against those things.
That is an absolutely horrible state of affairs for the City of Austin. We can only hope that the voters will wake up and realize what's happening - and why.

We went down for the UVA game in 1994, that was when I knew Austin was pretty much a lost cause. The early 90s , Momentum took over. All thru the 70s and mid 80s it was heaven on earth

We went down for the UVA game in 1994, that was when I knew Austin was pretty much a lost cause. The early 90s , Momentum took over. All thru the 70s and mid 80s it was heaven on earth
The clear crossing of the rubicon was when that downtown bar (Liberty lunch?) was closed to build city hall in the late 90’s. But yes the writing was on the wall when the dellberts flooded 4th street area in the mid-90’s. It was the first time that newcomers overwhelmed the local populace. Until then, newcomers were absorbed much more slowly.

Yes, but it is less incidental than that. Look at the French & Bolshevik Revolutions. They were specifically against God just like the CSJWs are today. Their agenda is formed by actively attacking God's nature.

This is why I think it is reasonable and maybe necessary to outlaw this type of teaching. I wouldn't go as far as criminalizing a private belief. I mean any school teaching or any organization based on promoting this ideology. Any ideology that attacks natural law attacks humanity and is itself not human. It is alien. Natural law is what gives birth to natural rights, for humans. If your goal is to create something divorced from natural law then it is also divorced from natural rights or in other words human rights.

You can't ban it as a private belief, but you can certainly ban its teaching and advocacy in any public institution like a public school or school that takes public money. That would solve 90 percent of the problem.

Austin City Council is long gone, but voters can come together to defeat left wing looniness. When City Council made it legal for homeless people to camp nearly anywhere, voters responded by rejecting that change via proposition. City Council is probably smart enough to block anymore of their left wing ideas from making it to voters.

Too many worshippers of the pelvic god.

Why you gotta blame @Garmel?

The clear crossing of the rubicon was when that downtown bar (Liberty lunch?) was closed to build city hall in the late 90’s. But yes the writing was on the wall when the dellberts flooded 4th street area in the mid-90’s. It was the first time that newcomers overwhelmed the local populace. Until then, newcomers were absorbed much more slowly.

I went to Liberty Lunch quite often back in the day. Great concerts. Now that is all high end apartments.

You can't ban it as a private belief, but you can certainly ban its teaching and advocacy in any public institution like a public school or school that takes public money. That would solve 90 percent of the problem.

Absolutely. I don't think we should have thoughtcrime of any type. But groups actively pushing the destruction of society should not be allowed to exist. I would also remove antifa from streets. As long as we have police we should use them for things like that.

Looks like Deez got out of Germany just in time.....

EVIL: German daycares introduce "sexual exploration rooms" with rules for children to "pet and explore each other" while nude | Not the Bee

F4PDR5racAAJuqE

Not saying I agree with the Germans (from which my mother's side of the family came), but public nudity in certain places in Germany (and Switzerland) is accepted (see Englisher Garten in Munich where you can lay around nude as long as the Garten is open). The indoctrination of the children in that part of the country should not surprise anyone.

Go to Zurich on a hot summer day and you will see nude children playing in the fountains. Completed and accepted by the locals.
I've been there, but it was winter so no one was playing in fountains. But in the hotel and spa areas most of the women were topless.

The funny thing about Zurich to me was, when I got to my hotel all the parking spots in the courtyard were taken so I asked the desk rep where I could park that would be safe. He started laughing at me and said I could park on the street, leave the windows open and leave it unlocked. That was downtown Zurich. Well, it sure ain't Detroit.

Go to Zurich on a hot summer day and you will see nude children playing in the fountains. Completed and accepted by the locals.

Yep. My son did it as a toddler in the fountain in Speyer, Germany. It was pushing 100 degrees, and many children were splashing in the fountain. One little girl ripped her diaper off, and suddenly all the kids (including Deez, Jr.) were doing it.

I think this daycare is messed up and perverse, and I think most Germans would agree. However, what Americans don't always understand is that there is a non-sexual context for nudity in Europe that isn't present in the United States. If you get naked in public in the US, it's pretty much always sexual and intended to disturb or arouse. Not so in Europe. Viper mentioned the English Garden in Munich. I've seen topless women sunbathing in the local park in the middle of Wiesbaden. I've told the story about the mom and her daughters crossing the street in front of me in my own village (Otterberg). Her daughters had been playing in the fountain, and they were both totally in the buck. And one of those girls was not a young child. She was probably 13 or 14. Obviously, you'll often see topless women at the beach. And nobody thinks much of any of this. It's just normal for them and has been for generations. When you live there, you kinda get used to it.

This "however, what Americans don't always understand is that there is a non-sexual context for nudity in Europe that isn't present in the United States."
The article lists much more than non-sexual nudity.

Barton Springs @ zilcher park in the 70s anyone? Fiiiine young topless ladies getting out of that cold water next to 10 yos, no one gave a 2nd thought. Was no big deal

Last edited:
I've been there, but it was winter so no one was playing in fountains. But in the hotel and spa areas most of the women were topless.

The funny thing about Zurich to me was, when I got to my hotel all the parking spots in the courtyard were taken so I asked the desk rep where I could park that would be safe. He started laughing at me and said I could park on the street, leave the windows open and leave it unlocked. That was downtown Zurich. Well, it sure ain't Detroit.
Yup. I always (twice a year for 10 years) stayed at a small hotel on the edge of downtown Zurich and never had a car issue. Same for St. Moritz.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back