Post Left Wing looniness here

So if the guy's junk gets hard from having to lean against something that's vibrating, that thing is a woman?

So if the guy's junk gets hard from having to lean against something that's vibrating, that thing is a woman?

"Whatever turns on a mostly heterosexual man". While I'm a complete heterosexual man, I am confused. I started dating my wife and (ahem) doing things when we were teenagers. Is there a button that makes her vibrate? Am I missing something?

"Whatever turns on a mostly heterosexual man". While I'm a complete heterosexual man, I am confused. I started dating my wife and (ahem) doing things when we were teenagers. Is there a button that makes her vibrate? Am I missing something?

There could be. I haven't found one on my wife either, but I'm still looking.

After 33 years of wedded bliss I can make Mrs. Sangre vibrate with anger. She says I know how to push her buttons, but I've never noticed a physical one.

"Co-host Steve Doocy reported WalletHub data that shows Austin ranks 15th for most homicides in the U.S., adding that the city has lost more than 800 officers in the last six years."

Austin-Police-Department-in-shambles-after-Defund-movement-prompts-cop-exodus.jpg

Austin PD hundreds of officers short as crime cripples city; union warns: 'Don't have the resources'

"Co-host Steve Doocy reported WalletHub data that shows Austin ranks 15th for most homicides in the U.S., adding that the city has lost more than 800 officers in the last six years."
Haven't the voters in Austin had enough of the liberal garbage yet? Surely everyone can see what the elected officials have done to the city - time for a change.

^"If we keep going the way we're going, we'll wind up where we're headed."
If folks in Austin don't like where they're headed, they should change direction - before it's too late.

Though it was a close call, the woke gods have caucused and decided that fat women are higher on the intersectional hierarchy than gays.

Surely the voters in Austin will wake up to this terrible situation their elected officials have given them. Runaway crime can't possibly be satisfying to the electorate. Time to toss the liberals out and change direction.

Surely the voters in Austin will wake up to this terrible situation their elected officials have given them. Runaway crime can't possibly be satisfying to the electorate. Time to toss the liberals out and change direction.
Doubtful HHD. Walk the campus and look at the t-shirts the students are wearing (other than Texas shirts). The last time I was down there on a weekday during a spring term the one that grabbed me had a picture of Lenin on the front and Great Man and Leader on the back.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back