Post Left Wing looniness here

Communists don't care about facts. They care about power. Don't confuse this with them being unintelligent or hypocritical or goofy. This is a power play nothing more nothing less.

The question is, will the right wing engage the fight they are actually in or the one they imagine themselves to be in.

At Walgreens yesterday, Bud Light was $14.99 with a $15 mail in rebate. I’m at the beach all week and still didn’t buy it.

For a little perspective, I just paid £12 (about $15) for 3 good beers.

Compress_20230630_173646_6585.jpg

Communists don't care about facts. They care about power. Don't confuse this with them being unintelligent or hypocritical or goofy. This is a power play nothing more nothing less.
This is why when the left loses on the facts, they pull out the dumbfûckery. They have nothing of substance to argue, but the pursuit of power compels them to say stupid ****.

What point are you proving with the rainbow beer, or is that how it always looks?

I wondered about it myself, but I looked at it on their website and didn't see any gay or "pride" references. I would have been somewhat surprised. Ampersand Brewery is in a pretty small town. They probably lean right. Also, keep in mind that in the UK, the rainbow was a symbol of the NHS before it had anything to do with the gays, so when you see a rainbow, you never really know.

Last edited:
Run
Interesting point. Wonder how many stockholders are also Woke
And how much loss these companies are willing to suffer in the name of Wokeness.

After Trump was elected in 2016, the wife and I went to a spice shop here in Arlington that we had frequented many times. There was a sign on the door that essentially said, "Trump voters not welcome." We went elsewhere. That store is now permanently closed.

Apparently, that edict came from their CEO.

So this is what we're celebrating in our military today - a fat, mentally ill dude who thinks he's a chick. What do China and Russia think when they see this?

So this is what we're celebrating in our military today - a fat, mentally ill dude who thinks he's a chick. What do China and Russia think when they see this?

I can tell you the best place for someone suicidal is on the battlefield. They generally end up with the medal of honor posthumously, but I'm guessing this is fake suicidal for social media attention and not real.

I don't think "authentically "means what the DOD thinks it does.

This is a horrendous insult to all who are serving and have ever served.

I am also pretty sure being in uniform and holding those 2 flags violates regulation
But of course no one will call him on it.

Last edited:

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back