Post Left Wing looniness here

It is clear the sickos realize they need to try to bring the now mainstream G& L in . They know they don't have a chance unless they can make mutilation etc acceptable.

Because of all this woke stuff I didn't go watch the latest Marvel film in the theatres. I had seen every one of them opening weekend, enthusiasctically2 up to now, except for Eternals because of other blatant woke stuff. I won't go to the theatres for the foreseeable future.

“Gender identity ideology is essentially anti-gay,” said Doyle. “Gay rights were secured through the recognition that a minority of people are instinctively orientated towards members of their own sex. Gender identity ideology seeks to break down the very notion of biological sex and claim that it is unimportant.”

Why Pride lost the public

This is why they cancelled Pride events in Florida. You're not allowed to show your junk to little kids just because you're making a political point

This is why they cancelled Pride events in Florida. You're not allowed to show your junk to little kids just because you're making a political point

69822_W3.jpg

The state of Tennessee passed legislation to fund an armed security officer in every school in the state. Metro Nashville School leader opposes it. Why? She is afraid more student arrests will occur and students might not feel comfortable with a police officer present at school. You can’t make this nonsense up.

The state of Tennessee passed legislation to fund an armed security officer in every school in the state. Metro Nashville School leader opposes it. Why? She is afraid more student arrests will occur and students might not feel comfortable with a police officer present at school. You can’t make this nonsense up.
She is just mouthing the union line.

THIS is beyond looniness. This is freakin scary.
The link is a report from Interim Staff Report of the Committee on the Judiciary and the Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government U.S. House of Representatives.
It details deep abuses by DHS to surveil Americans’ speech on social media, colluded with Big Tech and government-funded third parties to censor by proxy, and tried to hide its plainly unconstitutional activities from the public.
THIS is the Director
"“One could argue we’re in the business of critical infrastructure, and the most critical infrastructure is our cognitive infrastructure, so building that resilience to misinformation and disinformation, I think, is incredibly important.” – CISA Director Jen Easterly, November 10, 2021.

Cognitive infrastructure?? WTF

Among other abuses; CISA moved its censorship operation to a CISA-funded non-profit after CISA and the Biden Administration were sued in federal court, implicitly admitting that its censorship activities are unconstitutional.

I think this is an important read

https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/e...o-media-document/cisa-staff-report6-26-23.pdf

Hmm. It's almost like it might be a mental illness that needs treatment rather than an identity group that should be affirmed in its delusion.

Hmm. It's almost like it might be a mental illness that needs treatment rather than an identity group that should be affirmed in its delusion.

I read the dataset is extremely small, as in there were a total of 4 suicides over 40 years.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back