Post Left Wing looniness here

I don't understand. Does this mean he supports the court's ruling? Because he's actually proving it's point.
Yes that is the general consensus of the responses. Maybe he is trolling his side or he is oblivious.

"Democrats pose as the champions of democracy—except when democracy doesn’t go their way. After 84% of parents in a Virginia county rejected co-ed sex education and gender ideology in schools, the taxpayer-funded school board dismissively announced that “the majority doesn’t always dictate.”
"School board member and open homosexual Karl Frisch claimed that the data was probably rigged or inaccurate. He argued that combining boys and girls for sex education makes it easier for “transgender” children."

More idiocy from school board at link
'Majority Doesn’t Always Dictate': Fairfax County School Board Ignores 84% Rejection of Gender Ideology

I hope the parents remember at election time

"Democrats pose as the champions of democracy—except when democracy doesn’t go their way. After 84% of parents in a Virginia county rejected co-ed sex education and gender ideology in schools, the taxpayer-funded school board dismissively announced that “the majority doesn’t always dictate.”
"School board member and open homosexual Karl Frisch claimed that the data was probably rigged or inaccurate. He argued that combining boys and girls for sex education makes it easier for “transgender” children."

More idiocy from school board at link
'Majority Doesn’t Always Dictate': Fairfax County School Board Ignores 84% Rejection of Gender Ideology

I hope the parents remember at election time

The problem is that it's a poll, not an election outcome. And sadly, most of those 84 percent probably have no idea who their school board members are and have never voted in a school board election. That's why the school board can blow them off.

If you haven’t been to a movie in a while, pack the family and go watch Sound of Freedom. If you’re a regular movie goer, add Sound of Freedom to your list.

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me, but if my spouse wanted to add a pecker I'd have a lawyer in a matter of minutes getting a D-I-V-O-R-C-E (in my best Tammy Wynette).
Going through the big D, and I don’t mean Dallas.

I used to sing that when we drove to Dallas at Thanksgiving and Easter to visit wife’s extended family in DFW area when the kids were small. The kids always asked what it meant.

At Walgreens yesterday, Bud Light was $14.99 with a $15 mail in rebate. I’m at the beach all week and still didn’t buy it.

$13.99 and $15 cash back. Go Dylan!

Screenshot_20230709_082248_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back