OTHER GAMES

I'll pull for the same two SEC teams I have normally pulled for - Bama & Florida as long as I like the coaches, possibly LSU if they ever get a decent human being as HC, also Lane Kiffen.

And, yes, I pull for OU but not as much since Dr Boren retired.

I would pull for A&M because of all the Texas kids, but they are such incredibly stupid fuckups, it just ain't possible.

I'll pull for the same two SEC teams I have normally pulled for - Bama & Florida as long as I like the coaches, possibly LSU if they ever get a decent human being as HC, also Lane Kiffen.

And, yes, I pull for OU but not as much since Dr Boren retired.

I would pull for A&M because of all the Texas kids, but they are such incredibly stupid fuckups, it just ain't possible.
I root for whichever team I like better. I like USC better. If LSU had played Penn State or Ohio State, I would’ve rooted for LSU.

Conferences don’t matter so much to me.

I know many can’t stand Lane, but Ole Miss is the team that intrigues me. They may be right behind or equal to us this year.

I know many can’t stand Lane, but Ole Miss is the team that intrigues me. They may be right behind or equal to us this year.
The Lane Train was one of the best, if not the best, in gaining a massive influx of talent from the portal. They are pretty stacked talent-wise. A 76-0 first game….👀

The Lane Train was one of the best, if not the best, in gaining a massive influx of talent from the portal. They are pretty stacked talent-wise. A 76-0 first game….👀
Whatever happens in this blasted conference, I could see Ole Miss in the final four in the playoffs. They concern me more than Georgia.

Are the aggys SEC ready this fall? Is Elko ready?

Nothing says "uh, oh" like a new HC starting a new era with an apology.

Weigman looked very average at best Saturday. IMO his receivers were mediocre, too. Texags must be suffering terrible anger, bewilderment with some bomb throwing about this season.

Meanwhile, Jumbo continues to smile and get paid while sitting in the Florida Keys.

Last edited:
after the weekend, aggy sez:
- Elko fat and confused - shouldn’t wear white
- team is fat, out of shape, and looked gassed
- Wiggy smokes weed and can’t talk good
-Oz the Mentalist is to blame
- backup qb’s are gooder
- new aggy DJ is drowning out the beloved band
- Gomer Pyle field is the awesomest
- ND is the toughest team they’ll play this year
- Jimbo would’ve won this game

What did I miss??

- backup qb’s are gooder

What did I miss??
You missed:

- OC Klein is trash. Send him back to B12
- Is it too late to hire Mark Stoops?

Are the aggys SEC ready this fall? Is Elko ready?

Nothing says "uh, oh" like a new HC starting a new era with an apology.

Weigman looked very average Saturday. IMO his receivers were mediocre, too. Texags must be suffering terrible anger, bewilderment with some bomb throwing about this season.

Meanwhile, Jumbo continues to smile and get paid while sitting in the Florida Keys.
$77M would make anyone smile….no matter where you are. Will buy a lot of ‘rita’s in Margaritaville.

- backup qb’s are gooder

What did I miss??

You missed:

aggy band won halftime!

Elko has fightin' Texas aggy spirit!

'Sips will lose to Michigan next week!

aggy co-eds looked better than ND co-eds! (Sorry, that claim did not pass my personal test).

Last edited:
Sabre, I agree with your post except for this statement. I will never pull for Zero U under any circumstances. Their fans are almost as obnoxious as aggy fans.

No apology. It is in my DNA, I will NEVER pull for ou.

I will pull for North Korea if they played ou in football.

NOTHING GOOD COMES FROM AN ou WIN!

NOTHING!

Last edited:
Sabre, I agree with your post except for this statement. I will never pull for Zero U under any circumstances. Their fans are almost as obnoxious as aggy fans.
Actually, I find Dust Bowlers more obnoxious than Aggies. Old Aggies (80+) got used to losing and toned it way back. Jackie reignited them, then the same group that hired him fired him for fear of the death penalty. Seems the new generation of Aggies start off like their great, great grandfathers, but halfway through their first season begin to dial it back. By the third year, they have come to expect the **** shows at Kyle Field and go just to get their date to kiss them.

Can't believe DJ Uigaeleli (I'm NOT learning to spell that name) keeps getting starting jobs for elite college teams. Honestly, I think Id rather watch OU ex General Booty cause he's just about as good and the name is easy to spell.

Can't believe DJ Uigaeleli (I'm NOT learning to spell that name) keeps getting starting jobs for elite college teams. Honestly, I think Id rather watch OU ex General Booty cause he's just about as good and the name is easy to spell.

I hope DJ Uigaeleli transfers to OU

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back