OTHER GAMES

We lived in Hawaii from 97-2000. Mother was staff at UH. Season tickets for 4 cost us $200. Tickets were on the 45 yard line. Fond memories of tailgating in that parking lot.
96-2000 for me. The best was that double header bowl game. 98 or 99. Tailgating was fun and loose at that stadium with little in the way of enforced rules. Lots of people grilling fish and drinking. Fun times.

Tech prevails by one point in OT over Abilene Christian in the battle of West Texas.

What a marvelous win for the Red Raiders!

:tech:

Tech prevails by one point in OT over Abilene Christian in the battle of West Texas.

What a marvelous win for the Red Raiders!

:tech:
I looked at the game stats and didn’t see any catches for Micah Hudson. Is he hurt or buried on the depth chart? Meanwhile Wingo had several catches yesterday and contributed as part of a loaded WR room where playing time should be harder to come by. It’s only one game but seems like we got the better of the 2 receivers.

I may have missed this but I guess Casey Thompson didn’t win the starting job at OU? I always liked him and hoped he would be their starter.

Just learned that ACC's bus was involved in a crash leaving Lubbock sending two players, a coach, and bus driver to the hospital. No details.

Maverick McIvor is a) the son of former UT QB Rick McIvor and b) a transfer from Texas Tech. I was pulling for him last night for both of those reasons.

Just learned that ACC's bus was involved in a crash leaving Lubbock sending two players, a coach, and bus driver to the hospital. No details.
*ACU

19yo student charged with DWI. Would expect to see that upgraded to 4x IntoxAssault following Grand Jury presentment.

*ACU

19yo student charged with DWI. Would expect to see that upgraded to 4x IntoxAssault following Grand Jury presentment.
What county was the wreck in? Lots of dry counties out there (and I’m not just talking about the rainfall).

What county was the wreck in? Lots of dry counties out there (and I’m not just talking about the rainfall).
One article talked about disregarding traffic control on University. Suggests to me near campus in Lubbock County...

USC and LSU are finishing their warm ups. Kickoff around 7 pm Central.

Should be a good one out in Las Vegas.

Coaching favors USC.

Who do you want to win. Can’t stand sc and Riley and no fan of chip kelly. We are in a bunch of recruiting battles with swamp aggy, do as distasteful as it is to me ( like pulling for ND last night) I would just as soon see sc route them.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back