OTHER GAMES

It was in Lubbock County, only a few blocks from the stadium.

I believe the three strongest QB arms in Longhorn history are Benny Pace, Jon Aune, & Rick McIvor, who along with Mike Luck & Jeff Leiding could clean out any bar in Texas.

Portallers Central:

Cam Rising, Utah (43 years old): 10-15 for 254, 5 TD, 91.9 QBR. I think his 2nd grandchild is on the way.

Hudson Card, Purdue: 24-25 for 273, 4 TD, no picks, and a couple of carries. Great numbers against a crappy team but that's incredible.

Maalik Murphy, Duke: 26-40 for 291, 2 TD, 1 pick, no carries against Elon. His QBR for the week was well below the average, so I'm hoping he picks up the production and goes downfield more against tougher opponents.

Isaiah Neyor, Nebraska: leading receiver with 6-121-1. Had a huge 59-yard catch from Raiola. He'll be my "never got a fair shake at Texas" guy this year.

Jalen Catalon, UNLV: One of the players of the week, got 2 picks and returned 1 for a TD against UH.

Savion Red, Kitan Crawford, Kris Ross, Nevada: Red went 11-135, including a 69-yard run to help stay on top of Troy. He has looked strong in his first couple games for the Wolfpack. Wish he stayed. Crawford was one of their leading tacklers with 7(2). Ross was the big story for them in the trench, with 1.5 TFL and a half sack.

Terrance Brooks, UIUC: Had a pass defended.

Billy Walton and Logan Parr, SMU: One of the tackles leaders against Houston Christian with 4(2). Parr started and looked like the best OL man for much of the game.

Jake Smith and Zac Swanson, ASU: Jake had 3-47 and a fair catch. Zac made a tackle. They routed Wyoming. Noticeably absent: Omiere.

Jerrin Thompson and Trill Carter, Auburn: Jerrin had 2 tackles and Trill had one in the blowout win.

Brenen Thompson, OU: 4-15 against Temple.

Someone please confirm that they are using "neutral officials" and Kevin Mar is NOT going to the SEC with us. Please not him or any of the "dental whores". Hell I'll even accept Penn Wagers instead of any of them, and that includes Walt Anderson's son.

Fortunately, Frenchy Domingues and Messina are too old, if not dead.

Who do you want to win. Can’t stand sc and Riley and no fan of chip kelly. We are in a bunch of recruiting battles with swamp aggy, do as distasteful as it is to me ( like pulling for ND last night) I would just as soon see sc route them.
USC

I thought AT&T was horrible and made some crappy decisions when Randy was CEO, but since he retired, it's been like driving a go-kart down Pike's Peak.

Many months later, I’m still getting calls from DirecTV (if I answered, they would beg me to return; but I recognize the phone number and they go straight to voice mail). Several calls per week.

Gotta grab the points when you can. If QB doesn't blow the third down throw, it's a different story.

Last edited:
Trojans March it down the field bit by bit. Targeting LSU. Should be an easy FG for the Trojans.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back