OTHER GAMES

Right up the middle . . .Looking more and more like I may get to visit texags after the game to enjoy the implosion

1725160527737.png

ND schedule is pure trash. Spoiled children on the road and fsu I think is neutral site. They will be in the playoff for sure unless they completely fall apart even though they didn’t look great against aggy.

Bows take a 7-0 lead on UCLA. They’re playing in a new tiny stadium on campus in Manoa/Honolulu.

Aloha stadium was condemned and now just serves as the swap meet location (in the parking lot)…

New stadium is cute but very small. Not the right look if they want to go big time.
Is there recruiting budget still under a million?

FWIW,

1) Maverick McIvor threw for over 500 yards against Tech

2) Nobody left on ND's schedule could win the Texas 6A Championship

3) The Aggies just learned what everyone this side of Raleigh, NC already new. ANOTHER CRAPPY HIRE! You just watched paying former football coaches become the largest money transactions in Brazos County history. The Aggie that posted about Elko's sideline demeaner is absolutely correct. He looks and acts like the HC of a bad 10 year old team.

This has GOT to impact Aggie recruiting.
UTs dominating offense and defense along with the Aggie meltdown.

Oh- i bet Micah Hudson over at Tech is counting the days until portal time.

Uhh, color me skeptical. 100 recruits at Pyle?

First, I dont believe number.

Second, if 100, 70 of them lost serious interest in aggy and the new Mike Elko Era!

Haven't been able to verify that thay had more than a handful of recruits

Somewhere, you just KNOW Jimbo is laying on that pile of cash saying he could have put them in the end zone...and maybe even won the game. And then laughs his *** off...

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back