OTHER GAMES

What if Florida State beats Georgia? They’re gonna be extra pissed about being left out of the CFP. And everyone on earth will be surprised at this outcome.
Not a chance in hell of that happening...I'm not sure FSU could find 40 points if Georgia stayed in the locker room for the second half.

I feared that FSU couldn't stay with the Dawgs, but I had hoped the FSU defense could slow Jawja down a bit - not happening. This is a major embarrassment to FSU and really taints the outstanding season they had prior to this game.

Unbelievable! The undefeated, number 5 team Fla St. is getting their heads handed to them 49 to 3 . . . I sure didn’t expect this type of blowout by Georgia.

Last edited:
Are we going to get the same excuse from FSU like we did when we whipped Georgia? You know, “This isn’t the game they wanted to play in”….
Agree with this being an embarrassment. Can’t wait for the post game comments.

Unbelievable! The in defeated, number 5 team Fla St. is getting their heads handed to them 49 to 3 . . . I sure didn’t expect this type of blowout by Georgia.
Ahem...63-3 and stillLtime for more.

Beer vendor is suiting up now...figured if McKelvey could do, so could he LOL!

If Georgia had beaten Alabama, one of the national semis would’ve likely been Georgia vs Florida State. What a joke that would’ve been.

The CFP got FSU right. Time for me second helping of this for the season

K4QCTJIXFVD5PBGW4X2ERSBTFU.jpg

A motivated Georgia apparently doesn’t just want to beat you, they want to take your soul. See TCU last year and now FSU this year. I do think we saw the best team in college football today and if they had just shown up in the second half against Bama, they would be headed to a third national title.

Ya know, if I felt snubbed by some committee but I had a chance to show the world they were wrong by winning an exhibition game (against a very good opponent) I would be motivated as hell.

I don’t buy this let down excuse teams use when they lyse games like this. The ACC sucked so this year and so did FSU.

Ya know, if I felt snubbed by some committee but I had a chance to show the world they were wrong by winning an exhibition game (against a very good opponent) I would be motivated as hell.

I don’t buy this let down excuse teams use when they lyse games like this. The ACC sucked so this year and so did FSU.
They did spank LSU.....

Maybe someone should dismiss the lawsuit against the Playoff Committee and the ACC. It seems the tryout for the SEC and Big 10 and 12 was also a bust. SMU trending higher.
The slight regarding the CFP was a ******** reason for the lawsuit that was going to happen regardless. Anyone who thinks otherwise is stupid as ****.

A motivated Georgia apparently doesn’t just want to beat you, they want to take your soul. See TCU last year and now FSU this year. I do think we saw the best team in college football today and if they had just shown up in the second half against Bama, they would be headed to a third national title.
It could be easily argued that Georgia, Bama, and Texas are the top 3 teams.

Texas didn’t suck when they were snubbed in 2008. They beat a top 5 team in Ohio State.

100%. It’s shocking that a 3pts loss to Alabama kept the 2x defending national champion, and #1 or #2 overall team all season out of the playoff. But that’s what happened.

Texas didn’t suck when they were snubbed in 2008. They beat a top 5 team in Ohio State.
True but players didn’t opt out then. They were true team-first players. Quan wouldn’t have made the beautiful final diving touchdown if he had opted out. There should be some kind of rule against opting out. It’s just not good for the game.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back