OTHER GAMES

Colts are running it down the Texans' throats so far in the second half tonight, but it is a close game so far. Tied 17-17 early in the fourth..

. . .

Texans score after a great drive that included two highlight reel passes from Stroud.

Last edited:
BJ had a 71 yd carch run td for Falcons.
But they lost to the Saints
He should be in the running for Rookie of the Year.

Achane for Miami also had an impressive rookie season. He played in 11 games, rushed for 800 yards for an average of 7.8 yards per rush and had 8 TDs. Bijan played in 17 games, rushed for 976 yards for a 4.6 yard average and had 4 TDs. Bijan was hampered by the fact that he was not on nearly as good an offense as Miami's, and, for the first 3/4 of the year, his coach did not use him as much as he should have (one of the reasons he was fired).

Achane for Miami also had an impressive rookie season. He played in 11 games, rushed for 800 yards for an average of 7.8 yards per rush and had 8 TDs. Bijan played in 17 games, rushed for 976 yards for a 4.6 yard average and had 4 TDs.
Don't forget Robinson had almost 500 receiving yards compared to almost 200 for Archane. But still, Archane had 100 total yards/game played while Bichon had 86.

How 'bout 'dem Cowboys! 38-10 over lowly Redskins.

Division Champions!!
The Cowboys did manage to win a road game, although it was against one of the weakest teams in the NFL. That gives the Boys home field advantage for the first game against Green Bay. I won't put that game in the W column just yet - the Packers are playing excellent football, and I could see Green Bay winning the game.

The Cowboys did manage to win a road game, although it was against one of the weakest teams in the NFL. That gives the Boys home-field advantage for the first game against Green Bay. I won't put that game in the W column just yet - the Packers are playing excellent football, and I could see Green Bay winning the game.
If the Cowboys somehow escape GB, as #2 Seed their next game will also be at AT&T.

At this point in time, It is possible that we could have a Cowboys-Texans Super Bowl.

Mind you, I said possible (as opposed to probable or likely). I’m not putting money on it.

Texans score first (FG), but Browns answer with TD drive, highlighted by 45 yard pass to tight end.

Houston strikes back with quick TD drive of its own--long run, long pass, and then screen pass for TD

Cleveland ends first quarter with another long pass/run to tight end. . . . Browns finish drive off with another TD. This is a shootout so far

Last edited:

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back