OTHER GAMES

Yeah we may have beaten Washington last year with Bijan and Roschon playing. It sucks when your best players aren't in there. Georgia was even missing a few but jeezus, FSU really needed their guys more.

Ya know, if I felt snubbed by some committee but I had a chance to show the world they were wrong by winning an exhibition game (against a very good opponent) I would be motivated as hell.

I don’t buy this let down excuse teams use when they lyse games like this. The ACC sucked so this year and so did FSU.

BUT----
Isn't that the exact excuse Georgia used when we stomped them? ---After Bevo led the charge against Uga

I wondered what was wrong with him and his decisions. That explains it.

68 clearly goes up to the ref and the ref nods. Horrible call. That said, had the ref correctly notified the defense of the right player, the conversion may not have worked. All I can see is that the ref screwed up.

BUT----
Isn't that the exact excuse Georgia used when we stomped them? ---After Bevo led the charge against Uga
This. Here is what you need to know about the SEC.

1) If you beat a SEC team, they did not want to be there.
2) All SEC losses only happen when the conference is “down.”
3) Any team that wins the championship, didn’t have to play the SEC schedule. Therefore they are not legitimate champions even if they beat the SEC champion at their place by 10.

This. Here is what you need to know about the SEC.

1) If you beat a SEC team, they did not want to be there.
2) All SEC losses only happen when the conference is “down.”
3) Any team that wins the championship, didn’t have to play the SEC schedule. Therefore they are not legitimate champions even if they beat the SEC champion at their place by 10.
4) Never peek at the Longhorn’s historical record versus the SEC..unless you are Vanderbilt..in which case you can’t stop gazing at it.

5) Keep all mascots away from Bevo

upload_2023-12-31_14-51-2.png

I am hopeful that today’s pasting of the Tennessee Turncoats by the Houston Texans is a favorable omen for the Horns, a harbinger of victory, brimming with good joss and mojo for the Burnt Orange.

Magical thinking on my part? Yes. I’m hyped for tomorrow night’s game.

I am hopeful that today’s pasting of the Tennessee Turncoats by the Houston Texans is a favorable omen for the Horns, a harbinger of victory, brimming with good joss and mojo for the Burnt Orange.

Magical thinking on my part? Yes. I’m hyped for tomorrow night’s game.
The stars align for the Age of the Longhorn snd the State of Texas…it’s about time and magic. The children of the sky didn’t gift us these advantages to eke out one championship every 20 years…nor shall we disappoint them.

In the LSU game, there’s a ref that looks about 6’8” 270 lbs. well, let’s just say a foot taller than Brian Kelly and 100 pounds heavier.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back