OTHER GAMES

Maybe Jones can hire Duncanville to play the second half. Cowboys playing with all the enthusiasm of a 50 year old BoysTown *****.

I thought this might happen if they were to play Detroit or SF along the way, but not today. The curse that was enacted on 3-28-1994 is still active. Well, the curse and the fact that Jer'ruh is still the GM...

That brain fart on the extra point was the end of the Mike McCarthy era in Dallas.

Belichick is getting on the plane now.

48-16 Packers. The only guarantees in life are Taxes, death and a Jerry owned Cowboys team not winning in the playoffs. 30 years of this crap. When is he going to die?

If McCarthy isn't fired, I'd be shocked. Talk about unprepared in literally every phase of the game.

Not sure I'd even want Quinn hanging around to take his place either. Vrabel is available. Can get back to a better defensive plan and force Dak back to what he was always supposed to be: a game manager who hands it off and stays high efficiency.

Cowboys covered for some personnel shortages by scheme and balling out through most of the season. Cowboys 2023 draft was a nothingburger. You need young talent to provide reinforcements late in the season after injuries deplete the roster.

Impressive opening drive for TD by Lions . . . Rams answer with an impressive drive of their own that finally stalls inside the 5. 7-3.

Last edited:
Oh he's going to be fired, but the problem is Jerrah will immediately bring in washed up retread Belichek just like he did Bill Parcells. Cowboys may not make the playoffs for the next 4 or 5 years.

Jerrah and Bill have egos bigger than Dallas County. Belicheck to Dallas ain't gonna happen. If it somehow does, I will eat the hat Sabre wears!

The defense has been suspect since Overshawn went down. Quinn's magic is gone. The question is will Jerrah let the new coach will bring in his own DC. History says no.
Also Dak's contract is going to handcuff Dallas for several years.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back