OTHER GAMES

Listening to the pregame Ohio state/Missouri hype, one might be led to believe this is for the national championship.
Enough already!!!

Is that Coach Day or Bluto?
Guess if there is ever another Popeye movie, he gets the part hands down.
B1DEC78C-82D8-42F4-AAAA-216E0F5141D6.png

My annual complaint that the Cotton Bowl should not be in AT&T stadium. Just call it the Jerry Jones is a SOB Bowl or something more appropriate.

Said he doesn't just want to win but kick our ***. Personally I wouldn't do it, but nothing wrong with it. Just Monday can't get here soon enough.
The opponent and name of the player that ran his mouth about Horns earlier this season escapes me, but that didn’t work out too well for him or his team.
Mark Twain ~ "Better to remain silent & thought a fool than to open one's mouth & remove all doubt."

Did I miss all of the season / career ending injuries during bowl season and the CFP, BCS et al?

If you “are sitting out to get ready for the draft” I don’t want you on the sideline with me or in the field house. I know, I’m probably more old school than I should be.

The opponent and name of the player that ran his mouth about Horns earlier this season escapes me, but that didn’t work out too well for him or his team.
Mark Twain ~ "Better to remain silent & thought a fool than to open one's mouth & remove all doubt."
Iowa State lineman.

Ohio state needs to improve their QB depth, in know they have a 2024 signee but not sure he has anyone to learn from. Ryan Day can replace Bent Vulnerable in a couple of years.

Ohio state needs to improve their QB depth, in know they have a 2024 signee but not sure he has anyone to learn from. Ryan Day can replace Bent Vulnerable in a couple of years.
Yeah the way they ran off McCord is crazy, as evidenced by their Iowa-like offense tonight.

Iowa plays some good defense. This ain't good defense, but horrible offense.
You’re right about the Ohio State offense - they’re compromised tonight and can’t put together a drive because they have no qb. They have no chance except for a freak play or defensive/ST score. But Missouri is at full strength offensively. They should be scoring but the Ohio State defense is shutting them down - like Iowa would.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back