Money
Get away
You get a good job with more pay and you're okay
Money
It's a gas
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
New car, caviar, four star, daydream
Think I'll buy me a football team

That’s as close as marcel will ever get to the end zone again as an aggy qb.
But then again, he’s ‘mucher’ better than weigman
:lmao:

Ollie hot headed again. Also, seems like Aggy can’t stop the passing attack but has done fairly well against the run.

I need the guy from Michigan to explain this signal!
5A206CC5-EFD9-457E-B956-27D6F8E10B05.jpeg

Sorry, UCF lost to Georgia Tech. Never saw them play this year. Only new B12 team to make it to a bowl game.
Did anyone see UCF play this year? At most maybe one of their B12 games televised? I saw BYU, Houston, and Cincy on television but not UCF.

Id say ags are the best 7-6 team out there.

Id also bet a two dollar bill that tejasags are all about how proud they are for their boys not giving up and how elkos gonna mold this group to greatness. It gonna be ‘we almost’ and then site examples of how a miracle was performed by brave third string players. Whilst disregarding the obvious elephant that the reason for the third string is you have a clown show after signing the best class ever in the ncaa history.

Update- I checked after I wrote the above:
Really proud of these kids | TexAgs

Last edited:
Id say ags are the best 7-6 team out there.

Id also bet a two dollar bill that tejasags are all about how proud they are for their boys not giving up and how elkos gonna mold this group to greatness. It gonna be ‘we almost’ and then site examples of how a miracle was performed by brave third string players. Whilst disregarding the obvious elephant that the reason for the third string is you have a clown show after signing the best class ever in the ncaa history.

Update- I checked after I wrote the above:
Really proud of these kids | TexAgs

Gen Patton once said first string aggie starts the war but runs away. Fourth string aggie has nowhere to run.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back