OTHER GAMES

and true to form, texags game post is mostly about how much ESiPN sucks for airing Sugar Bowl commentary about the sips. And one gomer wondered out loud if the ags might not want to be in the TaxAct Bowl, ala UGA at the 2019 Sugar Bowl.

The really bad part of this is that aggys have sex and make more aggys...

Please, keep us humored with updates on Texag delusions, unfounded boasts and TU hate during this game!!

8DBB6A83-CF51-4D04-A942-95C9BEB4165E.jpeg
Pop-Tarts Bowl Trophy

I hate when coaches are excessively conservative on 4th down. Grundy is right up there with the worst of ‘em.

He is a puss. He should have gone for it 4th and 1 at midfield. You call your best 2-3 yard power play aggy has not seen so far.

Or you run a bootleg where QB can run for a yard or hit a TE / Flanker dragging the middle in the flat for 4-5 yards.

I’m waiting for these announcers to mention Gordon had only 35 yards against Texas. I’m sure I’ll be waiting all game and then some.

Wow, did you hear that stat?

aggy without 31 players in this game, many starters. Many portal and many declaring early for the draft.

Cliche: Rats are leaving the Jumbo ship!

aggy without 31 players in this game, many starters. Many portal and many declaring early for the draft.

Cliche: Rats are leaving the ship!
Earlier post said they only have 55 scholarship players suiting up tonight. It’s more than a flesh wound that The Elk has inherited.

Cliche: Rats are leaving the Jumbo ship!
Hoo-hoo-hoo
Go on, take the money and run
Hoo-hoo-hoo
Hoo-hoo-hoo

Crazy, still no respect for the Texas run defense. No real mention tonight of the shutdown. And earlier to day I have to listen to "once Saban let Milroe run instead of make him pass, Bama became unbeatable, Mich and Texas have no chance. What did I miss?

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back