OTHER GAMES

Id say ags are the best 7-6 team out there.

Id also bet a two dollar bill that tejasags are all about how proud they are for their boys not giving up and how elkos gonna mold this group to greatness. It gonna be ‘we almost’ and then site examples of how a miracle was performed by brave third string players. Whilst disregarding the obvious elephant that the reason for the third string is you have a clown show after signing the best class ever in the ncaa history.

Update- I checked after I wrote the above:
Really proud of these kids | TexAgs
And then...October happens and Groundhog Day starts afresh.

Y'all need to ease up on the trophy case. I have it on good authority that the Aggies are going to make bronze copies of all the checks old Ags have written to cover their mistakes. A special room will be named the "John Sharp Room" with an adjoining "Bum Bright Room" for older checks.

I'm looking forward to Georgia-FSU. Hope FSU's whole day be like
giphy-downsized-large.gif
I'm going to go with you agree with me.

SMU has been attempting to brand itself as a Dallas team for the past two or three years in an agreement with The City of Dallas. They’re hoping to bring in neutral folks as fans and supporters. I think they’re also hoping it will keep more Dallas area athletes local for recruiting

SMU has been attempting to brand itself as a Dallas team for the past two or three years in an agreement with The City of Dallas. They’re hoping to bring in neutral folks as fans and supporters. I think they’re also hoping it will keep more Dallas area athletes local for recruiting
The D on the helmet was sub-optimal.

boston college +13.5 was maybe the easiest bet of bowl season(TT -3 vs cal also). SMU never had a chance with that bowl selection.

OSU and Missouri should be a good game tonight. OSU needs a win to overcome what's been a poor season for them, with another loss to Michigan.

Football's a game of small things. If OSU had beaten last year via that long FG, which just barely missed, you'd think they would have whipped up on TCU too, and they'd be coming off a NC season, instead of one that ended with two straight losses.

Don't know where this should go, so I'll just drop it here.

Last nite I was watching a rerun of our 1995 game against tceh on LHN. The final score was 48-7. Just before tceh made their only score late in the game, Zebby Lethridge threw a long pass that almost resulted in a touchdown, & would have had it not been for a T.D. saving tackle by none other than our old friend, the Ghost, Ron McKelvy.

Don't know where this should go, so I'll just drop it here.

Last nite I was watching a rerun of our 1995 game against tceh on LHN. The final score was 48-7. Just before tceh made their only score late in the game, Zebby Lethridge threw a long pass that almost resulted in a touchdown, & would have had it not been for a T.D. saving tackle by none other than our old friend, the Ghost, Ron McKelvy.
I was at that game and remember that play.

My Westlake football brotherhood member, Cade Klubnik, wins wild game for Clemson. They scored 28 in the 4th

Last edited:
Memphis is taking it to Iowa State. Really bullying them. It’s a home game for Memphis, and I’m not sure who is sitting out for Iowa State, but it doesn’t really look good for us.

ISU is missing coaches plus their STAR corner TJ Tampa opted out of playing to get ready for NFL draft.
IMO doesn't reflect on us at all

Memphis is taking it to Iowa State. Really bullying them. It’s a home game for Memphis, and I’m not sure who is sitting out for Iowa State, but it doesn’t really look good for us.
Doesn’t really mean anything. It’s about the same as saying Washington State getting blown out by Notre Dame today reflects badly on Washington because Washington only beat WSU by 2.

ISU is missing coaches plus their STAR corner TJ Tampa opted out of playing to get ready for NFL draft.
IMO doesn't reflect on us at all
With all of our offensive playmakers and superstar playcaller, you’d think we could go for more than 26 against Iowa State or 29 against TCU. I think our aggression downfield was lacking in most games - other than a few shots per game. Is it possible that Sark shortened games to protect the defense?

But regardless of Washington or Oregon State or whoever, I think with all of the offensive playmakers, we should have scored over 40pts more than twice in 13 tries.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back