OTHER GAMES

Raiders score 2 defensive TDs in 7 seconds. In the first one, Chiefs botch hand off near their own goal line, and Raider picks ball up and runs it in. Then, on first play of next possession, Mahomes throws a pick 6. 17-7.

Didn't watch the Cowboys yesterday - we traditionally have our sons, daughters-in-law, and grandchildren for family celebration on Christmas Eve, so they can do Christmas Day with their extended families. Thus, we were having our big turkey dinner while Dallas was on.
HOWEVER - I did watch the Highlights (lowlights?) this morning. Looks like the Cowboys snatched defeat fro the jaws of victory. A fumble on the Miami one-yard line? Inability to stop the Miami drive for the final FG in the closing minute? This Dallas team is now proving that they are not serious contenders in the playoffs. Oh, well - at least we have the Rangers to look forward to after the Cowboys lose.
Jerry Jones strikes again.

Still don't understand who the people are that will pay big bucks to go watch a perennial 7-7 team, year after year. Anyone know how much it costs to buy 4 tickets and pay for parking, to watch this mess?

:ku:

As long as KU keeps their coach Leipold, they'll be a pretty good team. He should stay there and make them like KSU used to be with Snyder, or TCU with Patterson.

That beats jumping up to some ungrateful Big 10 school where they'll buy him a Cadillac one year--and then buy him the gas to get the heck out of town the next year...

Chop
And my Hawker relatives hope you are right.
BTW KU fans in general as many years as I have gone there have never been rude or ugly even when they beat us.
So all in all now that we are gone I hope KU wins!!

USC beating Louisville 28-14 at half. Louisville appears not to be good but finished 2nd in the ACC?

Okie Aggie vs. aggy late 1st qtr.

10-3 okie

Its early.... but I smell an aggy loss and more misery!

Dont worry aggy, Jumbo in your tear view mirror, Elko gonna turn it all around next season!

Last edited:
and true to form, texags game post is mostly about how much ESiPN sucks for airing Sugar Bowl commentary about the sips. And one gomer wondered out loud if the ags might not want to be in the TaxAct Bowl, ala UGA at the 2019 Sugar Bowl.

The really bad part of this is that aggys have sex and make more aggys...

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back