OTHER GAMES

Former stellar UT punter Michael Dickson is sentenced to the Seattle team.

I cannot think of a more dreadful place in the US I would have to live than Seattle. Yes, I've traveled there probably 15 times on business. It was cloudy and rained approx. 75% of the time I was there. There were things I liked and it is pretty IF the sun is out.

Always made me appreciate Texas culture, our sunshine and coming home.

Last edited:

I cannot think of a more dreadful place in the US I would have to live than Seattle. Yes, I've traveled there probably 15 times on business. It was cloudy and rained 75% of the time I was there. There were things I liked and it is pretty IF the sun is out.

Id rather live in Scotland than Seattle.

I cannot think of a more dreadful place in the US I would have to live than Seattle. Yes, I've traveled there probably 15 times on business. It was cloudy and rained approx. 75% of the time I was there. There were things I liked and it is pretty IF the sun is out.

I’ve spent about 30 days there on separate trips over the years..always in their dry season..the summer. It rained or misted or was mainly cloudy every day.

Seattle is forcing Dak to throw too many very short passes tonight, and they are tackling Dallas guys before they can get going.

If we want to eliminate any decision day drama, then we are rooting for Washington to win by 10+ tonight.

I think the Pac is probably the clearest-cut example of "win and in." They're not going to put both UW and UO in with a Duck win. It's far more likely they'd do that for the SEC, however.

If we want to eliminate any decision day drama, then we are rooting for Washington to win by 10+ tonight.
If Washington wins they're an undefeated P5 conference champion. The committee picks them over our 1 loss conference champions *** all day long. Best path for us is FSU, Alabama, and Washington all lose. It's not complicated.

Last edited:
If Washington wins they're an undefeated P5 conference champion. The committee picks them over our 1 loss conference champions *** all day long. Best path for us is FSU, Alabama, and Washington all lose. It's not complicated.
The PAC 12 is going to get a team in regardless. It might as well be Washington because that entirely eliminates a two-loss Oregon. There is a chance if Oregon wins by 3 tonight that Washington barely falks

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back