OTHER GAMES

TXST (head coach: GJ Kinne) beats South Alabama (OC: Major Applewhite) to conclude a 7-5 regular season, which includes an 11-point win at Baylor. They're likely to play in their first bowl.

82 yard TD reception and run down the sideline for ISU.
42-35 Clones.
I think all of Iowa St's touchdowns have come on plays over 60 yards. They showed a graph before the last two by Iowa St and 4 plays over 60 yards for touchdowns.

Just checked the box score and one TD was for 33 yards

Iowa St has run 30 offensive plays and has 494 yards. They are averaging 16.5 yards a play...that's pretty efficient.

Screenshot_20231125_215943_ESPN.jpg

I tend to agree that if Texas wins, we are in if Louisville pulls it out next week and Georgia wins as it should. Just crazy that there were 3 games going our way in final moments of the game with decent probability to fall our way that all slipped up.

It's not an official award, of course, but the NFL RedZone channel chose Bijan Robinson's performance as the rookie performance of the day today. 16 carries for 91 yards, another 30 plus yards in receptions, a rushing TD and a receiving TD. Atlanta wins, and, although their record obviously is nothing to brag about, they are in first place currently in the (weak) NFC South division. I also saw Lil Jordan Humphrey catch a nice pass for Denver, and they will get another win today. D'Onta Foreman is doubtful for tomorrow night's game with leg and foot injuries.

. . . Buffalo and Philly are tied 31 all . . . going to OT

Last edited:
Roschon Johnson is getting a lot of snaps for the Bears tonight. Bears tight end caught a pass about 4 yards short of first down with two defenders on him, and Johnson came in and pushed all three of them across the first down line. Then he caught a pass for a first down from Fields who was scrambling to avoid a sack. D'Onta is out with an injury, I think.

. . . second play of next possession, Johnson catches short pass and runs for 22 yards . . . after Fields takes a bad sack, Johnson catches another pass for about 10 yards. . . a couple of plays later, he rushes for six yards in the red zone, but Bears have to settle for a FG.

Last edited:
True. But this is a turnover fest. It’s amazing these are professional players. The quality is remarkably bad.
Dobbs has four picks and it could have been five (one was dropped). Still, apart from this game, Minnesota has done remarkably well without both its starting QB and perhaps the league's best receiver. Chicago, too, is still fighting even though when I saw them in the first game of the year, I thought they were the least talented team in the league this year.

Dobbs has four picks and it could have been five (one was dropped). Still, apart from this game, Minnesota has done remarkably well without both its starting QB and perhaps the league's best receiver. Chicago, too, is still fighting even though when I saw them in the first game of the year, I thought they were the least talented team in the league this year.
Field just fumbled again. This is brutal.
Interestingly, the Falcons threw 5 INTs in a game in 2012 and still won!

And, up until the last game where he got hurt during the game, D'Onta had taken over as the Bears starter after beginning the year third string.

Dallas' most recent TD pass was a perfect example of the adage that you throw the ball in the space vacated by the blitzer. Camera behind Dak showed Seattle linebacker blitz, and Dak threw it right over his head to vacated spot--the receiver was so wide open just beyond the goal line that he just stopped and looked around after he caught it because there was nobody close enough even to hit him.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back