OTHER GAMES

Going to take a turnover. No way in hell Florida drives 50-60 yds for a field goal. All those sacks flipped the field bad so even if FSU doesn't get a first down Florida will be backed up. Game changed after the safety and Florida had a chance to put them away. Double reverse flee flicker takes too long and they lose 12 and haven't threatened much since.

405229432_6930294333698498_6619956763866003999_n.jpg

I just told the wife make them beat you. But don't commit a stupid penalty. What do they do? 2 guys are the dumbest dudes in the history of the world. Our best chance to make the playoffs foiled by morons.

Swamp Aggie isn’t very good at making sound personal decisions in the heat of play.

(I just invented Swamp Aggie since the whole SEC thing.)

Damn, Benson run up the gut for a Nole TD will eventually get the win.

FSU 24
Gators 15

Thanks for nothing gators.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, ISU and KSU are tied at 28, nearing the end of Q3. It really doesn’t matter to me who wins. I’m just enjoying the luxury of watching the battle in the snow from the comfort of my living room.

They obviously thought the QB was going to run for the first down. Expecting them not to try and stop him from doing that is insane. If they let up even slightly, he doesn't slide and he picks up the 1st with the scramble. If they don't let up, he slides at the last minute and they are somehow supposed to come to a dead halt while in mid stride. It's not physically possible to do.

QB is a runner and they have just as much right to try and make a tackle on him as if it were an RB. Expecting defenders to correctly anticipate slide / not slide decisions every time is completely unreasonable.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back