OTHER GAMES

She married you so we know she's not stupid. She knows who you're rooting for.

Thanks for the compliment, however... . My oldest son knows the dynamics and asked me: you want Gators right? Said yes son, but dont tell your Mom.

Wife doesn't know the CFP dynamics for the Horns and I did not tell her. She just wants to beat the hated gators as an FSU fan.

Hey, you gotta do stuff to keep peace in the kingdom!? Right?

Last edited:
I guess we’re not the only top team to have close games against inferior opponents.
A lot of other teams play their rival on the last weekend whereas Texas plays a rival nearly every week. That’s the difference that folks don’t get.

I don’t have a good feeling about this Florida team. Don’t think they’re very well coached. The last 3:00 plus minutes of the first half is a good example. You’re running the ball effectively, and you have a 1st and 10 in their territory. Run the ball. Run the clock. Worst case, you’re probably going to the half 12-0. They get clever and we saw what happened. Even more importantly, any momentum they had for the first 26 minutes of the game is now gone.

I’d love to be wrong.

I don’t have a good feeling about this Florida team. Don’t think they’re very well coached. The last 3:00 plus minutes of the first half is a good example. You’re running the ball effectively, and you have a 1st and 10 in their territory. Run the ball. Run the clock. Worst case, you’re probably going to the half 12-0. They get clever and we saw what happened. Even more importantly, any momentum they had for the first 26 minutes of the game is now gone.

I’d love to be wrong.
14-12 FSU. Might get ugly fast. No wonder recruits are bailing.

I spent the last three days at my girlfriend’s family beach week. In my presence were a Nebraska alum, several Auburn alums, one Alabama alum, several
LSU alums and one Florida alum. My assessment:

Auburn - devastated
Alabama - humble
Florida - “think Charlie Strong years for us”
LSU - overly impressed with themselves.
Nebraska - refused to watch any football. Totally broken. My favorite. :hookem:

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back