OTHER GAMES

Uggggghhh. Fake punt works for FSU.

But delay of game! It comes back. FSU will have to punt it for real now.

Ha!!!!!

Now FSU shanks the punt. 16 yard punt into the grandstands. UF will have the ball near midfield.

We’ll jump Ohio State…if not this week, next. If FSU loses tonight, we’re sitting at 5. Will still need help.
I think you’re right about us jumping Ohio State. FSU needs to lose. One of Oregon or Washington must necessarily lose, so we’ll jump that loser team as well, and end up in the 4th position. If FSU wins out, we may be assed out.

I think you’re right about us jumping Ohio State. FSU needs to lose. One of Oregon or Washington must necessarily lose, so we’ll jump that loser team as well, and end up in the 4th position. If FSU wins out, we may be assed out.
FSU has to lose now. I thought if Bama lost and then beat Georgia there was a legit case that we go ahead of anyone in the SEC. Not guaranteed, but you could make a strong case. Doesn't matter now.

I’ll go out on a limb. Not really. If Florida State loses tonight and we win Saturday, we’re going to be playing in late December and also January.

Now QB King barrels over some Georgia linebackers for 5-6 yards after the contact and a first down. WTF am I watching here?!?!?!?

In my Grandparents’ youth, Georgia Tech was the powerhouse and Georgia was second fiddle.

Of course, in my Grandparents’ youth, Rice was a fearsome opponent…

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back