OTHER GAMES

And OSU will win, so we have to face them in the championship game, but our chances for the playoffs just dropped. Trying for a positive spin, our chances of winning the B12 championship game, itself, just improved.
don't think it changes our chances of the playoffs that much. We need FSU to lose or somehow Washing St. to beat Wash. and then Wash beat Oregon.

The Auburn head coach must be one of the biggest dumbasses in history. If you don’t know what I’m talking about and if you’re able to do so, watch the last minute of the game with Alabama. From the Auburn 27 on fourth down, Alabama has to score a touchdown. Those geniuses rush 2 — TWO! Of course, Melrose has about 10 seconds so he finds a receiver in the end zone. Touchdown. Alabama wins 27-24.

Me.
Saban gave Sark a second chance and WE benefitted
Plus Saban as far as I know has always been a straight up Coach
PLUS Saban called out Anm for buying players.
PLus it makes our win over Bama more important
So Yes :coolnana: I am happy for Bama

The Auburn head coach must be one of the biggest dumbasses in history. If you don’t know what I’m talking about and if you’re able to do so, watch the last minute of the game with Alabama. From the Auburn 27 on fourth down, Alabama has to score a touchdown. Those geniuses rush 2 — TWO! Of course, Melrose has about 10 seconds so he finds a receiver in the end zone. Touchdown. Alabama wins 27-24.
They had a 3rd guy as a spy like that mattered. Milrose wasn't running it in. That
s even dumber to have a spy.

From TexAgs:

When will these stupid, overpaid Defensive coordinators learn that 100 defensive backs will not prevent a completion with no pressure??

An average QB can find an open receiver if they have 10 seconds to throw the ball.

STUPID!

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back