OTHER GAMES

I overlooked this one (Ivy).

The greatest football rivalry of the Ancient 8.

Harvard at Yale

The Eli’s lead 10-6 in the 3rd, and they have the ball.

Great Stadium—that Yale Bowl.

I see its cupcake Saturday in the SEC. It’s a shame they get rewarded while everyone else is playin D1 competition.
In addition to the cupcakes, every team in the SEC is guaranteed an extra win versus virtually every other conference. That’s one of the reasons that their record is distorted. Play nine conference games and you’re guaranteed 7 more losses.

Louisville fifth year senior kicks his first FG of the year--a 40 yarder--to put Louisville back on top by 2 on opening drive of the second half.

Guess we’re fortunate to have had Murphy able to deliver 2 wins while Ewers was out.
Blow U looking pretty crappy. I have no issue with that. Nope. No issue.

:byu:
First and goal. QB is running well.

Wait!!! Pick 6 by OU.

The ball really bounced the Sooners way there.

Unbelievable. BYU just dominating the ou d-line down the field to the two and on first tries a pass to the flat picked off for an ou td. I just don’t understand coaches going away from what is clearly working and now the game is completely different.

That play is the epitome of absolute stupidity. You’re running it down the other team’s throat getting over 10 yards a play. First and 10 from the three, and you throw from one hash to the other sideline? Dumbasses.

That play is the epitome of absolute stupidity. You’re running it down the other team’s throat getting over 10 yards a play. First and 10 from the three, and you throw from one hash to the other sideline? Dumbasses.
And you do it when you know they will have press coverage

Miami holds Louisville to second straight three and out. Miami looking like the better team at the moment. . . but Louisville forces a Miami punt. . . . end of third quarter.

Last edited:
Louisville drives for TD to retake the lead at the start of the fourth quarter. Three nice passes to seldom used tight end on the drive. (The announcers said he was a very highly rated QB coming out of high school, and is now on his fifth college--brave new world of the the transfer portal).

Recent Threads

Back