OTHER GAMES

Switched over to the Mississippi game for a second. How can a quarterback sit in the pocket for four seconds and then get sacked just holding the ball?

Mack leads Duke 16-14 going into the half.

Targeting call on his player made LSU coach Kelly lose his mind, which is always fun to watch.

Well, Penn St didn't help our cause today. Still have a few games left today that can help us but not holding my breath on USC, Ole Miss, Miami or Utah.
Good call on not holding my breath for these games. We are 0 - 4 so far for help today.

Last edited:
Florida got down by 10, then drove for a TD. On the ensuing kickoff, the LSU receiver muffed it, Florida recovered, and then ran straight ahead four or five times for the go ahead TD. . .
LSU QB then runs 51 yards to put LSU back on top. That's his second very long run for a TD tonight (he has 11 rushes for 220 yard).

. . . Florida got down 10 points again, but just completed a nice drive to pull within 3. 38-35 with about 10 minutes left to play. Florida has two good running backs. . . .

LSU QB throws another TD pass. Lead back to 10. With about 9 minutes left in the game, LSU QB is tied for the most total yards in a game in SEC history--585.

Last edited:
After Oregon holds USC on its first series by sacking QB, Oregon scores on long pass and run. So far, USC defense does not look improved after firing its defensive coordinator.

PK coached up the best defense in the pass-happy PAC-12 at Washington.

Now he has coached up the best defense in the Big 12.

USC is after him, but they won't get him. Nearly everybody wants him now, but he's a Horn!

:ut::ut::ut::ut:

22-7 Oregon.

May have to wait for Oregon State, or a re-match with Washington in the PAC-12 Championship game for somebody to take them down.

:oregon:

Trojans are not going away just yet. TD

Oreg 22
USC 14

Halftime.

SC should feel good about how the first half ended. Oregon seemed to dominate the half. Based on the flow of the game, the Ducks could have a 3 TD lead. But............they don't. SC is still in it.

USC is after him, but they won't get him. Nearly everybody wants him now, but he's a Horn!

As long as the offense scores 30+ points.

I would take your word for it, but my lying eyes tell me something different. Tcu had 74 yard drive in 2 minutes; 75 yard drive in 3 minutes, and 35 yard drive in 35 seconds. All after a 6 minute 12 play drive where they turned it over on downs inside the five. That is some dominating defense from the big 12’s best defensive coordinator right there.

I am impressed with some of the other head coaches. They don't slow down in the second half. Their teams play with high energy even when they are leading. Unlike Sark, they have killer instinct. If we make it to the playoffs we will get trounced in the first game.

Recent Threads

Back