OTHER GAMES

James Madison, being aware their program cannot be considered for the CFP, is up 5-3 over App State almost halfway through the game. Not sure of the next batter due up.

Wait...I'm being told that this is, in fact, a football game nearing the end of the first half.

Two Miami defenders collide and knock each other down, freeing Louisville receiver down the sideline for long TD pass completion. Under five minutes left.

Miami completes bomb to Louisville 30 to start the next drive. . . . Now a first down inside the 20 with about 2:20 left. . . . PI on Louisville. First and goal

Bogus grounding call leads to a safety against Maryland.

He did throw it away, but there was an eligible receiver nearby.

Louisville will have to punt with about 30 seconds left from around its 26. Poor punt, but 15 yard penalty on Miami player after the play was over. That's the second one on Miami after the incomplete pass in the end zone. Lost their cool. Louisville will get Florida State in the championship game

Last edited:
BYU didn’t even make the backup QB work for it. Gifted turnovers.

It is of little consolation, but we are not the only team with a coach that cannot read the flow of a game. BYU was *gashing* OU's run defense, averaging almost 6 yds/carry. They go from the 50 to OU's 3 in 3 plays, all runs. So what do they do? Throw the ball on 1st and goal and get a 100 yard pick 6 for their trouble.

Later, they get 7 yards on the ground on 2nd down for 3rd and 3, so they decide again to pass the ball. QB is hit from the blind side and fumbles. OU recovers on about the BYU 35.

I watched the entire 2nd half and it reminded me so much of the OU vs Cinn game. OU looking very beatable but BYU just keeps giving the ball back to them.

Recent Threads

Back