Eagles Requesting Campus Changes

I will say that my best friend from high school and beyond was black. He died earlier this year. Worked his way up from high school at Winn Dixie to their executive offices in Florida.

Worked as an executive the last 15 years or so for Clorox. I don't think he ever felt he didn't have opportunities. He worked hard, got his degree, and was successful.

Last edited:
% of Fortune 500 CEO?
% of MBA grads?
% of Harvard Bus schools?
% of US Senate?
% of US home Owners?
% of US Billionaires?
Not sure where to start.

Is that because of lack of opportunity? Blacks make up 13% of the population right? I suppose you'd like all of these metrics to equal 13%, and that would be nice, but its not simply because "racism."

In the last 52 years we have made gigantic strides to level the playing field, to the point of discrimination in favor of Blacks. Wasnt the whole point of the Department of Education to help? Welfare? Foodstamps? Hell, abortion?

Household wealth%
Retirement Savings by Household?
Avg Social Security check?
Lots of metrics to compare in households
You need to adjust for education, household situation (marriage), just to name a couple for a proper comparison.

Duke,

I have posted before about the night Mohammad Ali was on Johnny Carson, and he said the exact same thing. Basically, changes have to come from inside the home
The solution is extraordinary simple. Not quick, but simple. So many well intended people in our society have been brainwashed by so few, for so long, that they are missing the obvious. It’s painful to watch.

Maybe just the academic world:
% FB HC?
% College Deans?
% College Presidents?
% College AD?
% Grad school applicants?
% grad school attendees?
% grad school graduates? by discipline?
NFL Team Owners
NFL Team HC
MLB Team Owners
MLB Team Mgr
I'd be interested to see these statistics and compare them to the total % of black population in the U.S. Please share them with us ASAP. Do you happen to know the percentage of these categories to be drastically different when compared to the total % black population, or are you just supposing they are due to your ready acceptance of the systemic racism narrative? Once you've run the numbers for black Americans, please also do the same for Asian Americans. BTW, for the MLB Team Mgr category, I believe you'll need to include Latinos and Hispanics, unless you don't consider them to be subject to the aforementioned systemic racism.
Household wealth%
Retirement Savings by Household?
Avg Social Security check?
Lots of metrics to compare in households
Lots of factors to consider for these categories. Due to the stark population difference, I don't believe you can consider just net $ figures. For an accurate comparison (to determine if minority households truly lack opportunity and therefore have less retirement savings, SS payment, etc.) I think you'd have to compare % of black households with 'X' $ amount in retirement savings to % of white households with 'X' $ amount in retirement savings; % of black SS recipients that receive SS payments of 'Y' $ figure to % of white SS recipients that receive SS payments of 'Y' $ figure, etc. Once you've run the numbers for Black Americans, please also do the same for Asian Americans.

If you want to talk about % inequalities tell us about % of whites in NFL NBA MLB
Do you want those areas you mentioned to have blacks in same % as Population?
Do you think most white people turn down qualified blacks? MOST?

Last edited:
  • I voted for most of the ones you mention, but that doesn’t mean I respect any of them except W.

• I have about as much respect for Cornyn as I would have for a South Main crack *****.

• I do respect Kevin Brady and think he does a good job. I believe Dr Babin is a good human being.
  • Ted Cruz is the smartest person in Congress, but it didn’t take DC l long to change him.
  • I detest career politicians and support term limitations, as well as an amendment that forces any politician to work 5-10 years in the private sector before being elected.

Pecos, are you claiming that these deficiencies are the result of inherent racism? If so, I would vehemently disagree.

When your leaders glorify the worst actors among you;

When your elected leaders fail you decade after decade but you keep electing the same ones;

When 80% of your children grow up without a father in the household;

When mothers are encouraged to have more children because that means more welfare payments;

and when you have more abortions in a population than births;

What would you expect?

Address the real issues, not the popular, old fallbacks, and watch what happens.

Only the black community can elevate the black community.

As you are aware I was answering HIC.

"Maybe 50 years ago. Show us some specific examples of this, please."

If you think that black people have reached equality with whites in any of the specific examples I provided plaease let me know.

I'd be interested to see these statistics and compare them to the total % of black population in the U.S. Please share them with us ASAP. Do you happen to know the percentage of these categories to be drastically different when compared to the total % black population, or are you just supposing they are due to your ready acceptance of the systemic racism narrative? Once you've run the numbers for black Americans, please also do the same for Asian Americans. BTW, for the MLB Team Mgr category, I believe you'll need to include Latinos and Hispanics, unless you don't consider them to be subject to the aforementioned systemic racism.
Lots of factors to consider for these categories. Due to the stark population difference, I don't believe you can consider just net $ figures. For an accurate comparison (to determine if minority households truly lack opportunity and therefore have less retirement savings, SS payment, etc.) I think you'd have to compare % of black households with 'X' $ amount in retirement savings to % of white households with 'X' $ amount in retirement savings; % of black SS recipients that receive SS payments of 'Y' $ figure to % of white SS recipients that receive SS payments of 'Y' $ figure, etc. Once you've run the numbers for Black Americans, please also do the same for Asian Americans.

If you think that black people have reached equality with whites in any of the specific examples I provided please let me know and provide the link.

I guess your comment posted twice.

I hope these guys get some satisfaction in their minds. I'm sorry we are such a racist society.

Why can't duke answer you when I was answering Moondog but then you answered me?
HIC I was not arguing a position that I thought the diffieciencies were the result of inherent rascism. That is what Duke said.

I provided examples where I do not believe that whites and blacks have proportional equality after 50 years.

The reasons for why would take a long long time but we mostly know why.

HIC I was not arguing a position that I thought the diffieciencies were the result of inherent rascism. That is what Duke said.

I provided examples where I do not believe that whites and blacks have proportional equality after 50 years.

The reasons for why would take a long long time but we mostly know why.
So, we disagree on these things. That's fine. I don't expect to change your mind. Or anyone around here who feels like you do.

Thank you for reasonable replies. I appreciate it.

If you think that black people have reached equality with whites in any of the specific examples I provided plaease let me know.
To me this is somewhat of a straw man argument.

If I am not mistaken blacks (as others have pointed out) account for 13% of the population. For that reason one would expect representation relatively consistent with that percentage. That is, assuming that blacks can compete equally. Many are simply brilliant, as are many whites, Asians, etc., but for the most part the black community is stuck in a mindset that chooses to blame others instead of addressing the elephant in the room.

Are we racist? Yes, And we always will be. Do we discriminate? Yes. Ever heard of the Jews?

Only blacks can elevate blacks. When that happens the whole white privilege/racism narrative will evaporate.

Seriously? Yesterday I saw nothing but Black attorneys when the DA charged the Atlanta officer. Ive seen countless Black mayors and police chiefs over the last two weeks....

Is the US a utopia? No. But FFS stop acting like its 1619 and the Spanish conquistadors are running rampant in the new world.

Last edited:
Seriously? Yesterday I saw nothing but Black attorneys when the DA charged the Atlanta officer. Ive seen countless Black mayors police chiefs over the last two weeks....

Is the US a utopia? No. But FFS stop acting like its 1619 and the Spanish conquistadors are running rampant in the new world.
Wouldn't it be considered racist if black officers were being charged by a bunch of white attorneys?

Trick question. That wouldn't happen.

Pecos, are you claiming that these deficiencies are the result of inherent racism? If so, I would vehemently disagree.

When your leaders glorify the worst actors among you;

When your elected leaders fail you decade after decade but you keep electing the same ones;

When 80% of your children grow up without a father in the household;

When mothers are encouraged to have more children because that means more welfare payments;

and when you have more abortions in a population than births;

What would you expect?

Address the real issues, not the popular, old fallbacks, and watch what happens.

Only the black community can elevate the black community.
Blanket statements much?

Okay, I give you credit there.

Not a perfect country and world. I grew up in Fort worth. Never experienced black people being mistreated. In fact, all the black guys and gals at the schools I went to were always thought of as the "cool kids' and well liked.

I'm sure there are plenty of backwoods white people in the country who aren't afforded much opportunity ion the world either. Not because they are white but rather uneducated and lazy.
So since you didn’t witness it in high school...don’t know where to start.

I will say that my best friend from high school and beyond was black. He died earlier this year. Worked his way up from high school at Winn Dixie to their executive offices in Florida.

Worked as an executive the last 15 years or so for Clorox. I don't think he ever felt he didn't have opportunities. He worked hard, got his degree, and was successful.
Well then it’s settled. Some black guy did well so the whole thing’s leftist garbage

Recent Threads

Back