Coaching News and Rumors

Footballscoop

Holy guacamole. Now Football Scoop and Aaron Torres are reporting that Michigan scouted other potential playoff teams and shared information with at least one other school. Torres thinks it was South Carolina v Tennessee and Clemson last year for the win despite being pretty bad.

Michigan Reportedly May Have Assisted Another School With Signs It Had Stolen To Prevent A Specific Opponent From Making The CFP

"In the saga where nothing is unbelievable, it now seems that Michigan may have not only been stealing opponents' signs for itself, but also loaning out information to at least one other team to prevent a specific opponent from making the College Football Playoff.

If this is true, I don't know that there's another on-field scandal in college football since I've been following it that rises to this level. There's trying to decipher opponents' signals. Then there's sending spies around the country to film the sideline to have every single one of a team's signals. And then there's doing that and doling that information out to other teams to hopefully alter the path of a potential future Playoff opponent. This went deeper than anyone could have ever imagined."

:um:

cheating_define-1.jpg

academic-cheating-in-college-360x225.gif

I put this in rumours since it seems like crap is going on. Looking for more NIL?

I think the kids in a tough spot. He picked Texas seemingly going in the face of where a lot of locals wanted him to go and I get that. A highly touted prospect in a state that doesn’t produce tons of talent year in-year out. I thought his response was polite and genuine. Mizzou had been recruiting him for years and they are the in state school. I’m sure there is a lot of disappointment there. I think he wants to come to UT, but I also believe this is not over. If we falter substantially down the stretch I could see him changing his mind.

he said several times it was Sark’s offense and the QB’s on the roster that was the difference for him. Today is the first chance to show him what his future QB’s can do. I’m hoping he is impressed by what he sees today and the next several weeks while QE is out.

I think the kids in a tough spot. He picked Texas seemingly going in the face of where a lot of locals wanted him to go and I get that. A highly touted prospect in a state that doesn’t produce tons of talent year in-year out. I thought his response was polite and genuine. Mizzou had been recruiting him for years and they are the in state school. I’m sure there is a lot of disappointment there. I think he wants to come to UT, but I also believe this is not over. If we falter substantially down the stretch I could see him changing his mind.

he said several times it was Sark’s offense and the QB’s on the roster that was the difference for him. Today is the first chance to show him what his future QB’s can do. I’m hoping he is impressed by what he sees today and the next several weeks while QE is out.
Sark doesn’t lose offensive players once they are in his sway. I would put money on Texas but it’s not a sure bet.

If the milkmen gyrating on TV can't embarrass aggy...

If gay towel waving corps turds can't embarrass aggy...

If dead dog scoreboards can't embarrass aggy...

What in the world could Lane Kiffin possibly do to embarrass aggy?

Saban has made it clear that the transfer portal has made building a dynastic team an impossibility. From sources with their names on buildings in Tuscalousa, he has begun a list of recommendations. UT coach haters might want to see the list.

I posit it isn't all Jimbo. In fact, it is the very culture that exists at aggy. That school has a deep seated loser mentality, and it all stems from their historical longing to do no more than beat Texas. If that happens, they are deliriously happy.

But that mentality contains the seeds of failure. They never aimed to win them all, just the Texas game. Other wins were nice, sure. But saw 'em off is all that really truly matters. When they left for the SEC they actually had a chance to rid themselves of their institutional obsession with Daddy Texas. And of course they chose to keep singing about Daddy Texas, to keep swaying like they are sawing Daddy Texas' horns off, to constantly compare themselves and their accomplishments to those of Daddy Texas, and to keep the loser mentality so dear to their dry and shriveled little maroon souls.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back