Coaching News and Rumors

So, I'm VERY tempted to speculate something very sarcastic why MoonDog won't sponsor HF... but, I will hold off, in hope, he comes around.

Especially before he gets on the HF Sponor Sheriff's radar.

Bee
Other than the allegation Harbaugh hired the intern to steal signs , given that is true,
Which other rules did he not obey?
The sign stealing is bad enough but to say he had no interest in obeying ruleS versus his nearly 30 year career with winning records a NFL And NCAA coach of the year awards with no other allegations seems weak.

How could you forget about buying the cheeseburger??

That pretty much seals Kinne's tenure in Hays County, I had hoped he would be able to turn SWT into a winner and move up to a better job.

That pretty much seals Kinne's tenure in Hays County, I had hoped he would be able to turn SWT into a winner and move up to a better job.
Here’s a take on Kinne and his judgment. I personally have no opinion about this, and the content contributor, RicoKnows, can be quite full of himself, but he does do very deep dives on subjects like these.

TikTok - Make Your Day

Dont understand this one as he retired from a great program just year before last. Thought it was to spend more time with family?
Well, like someone above said, maybe he got bored. Plus, I think he also really wanted to see his defensive coordinator get his well deserved shot at the HC position at Westlake.

There are rules limiting the coaches salary. I believe their salary cannot exceed that of the HS principal, although the principal of Memorial in Houston pulls down $172, and I think Gary only makes $125.

FWIW, the crap schools in HISD pay in the 90s.

There are rules limiting the coaches salary. I believe their salary cannot exceed that of the HS principal, although the principal of Memorial in Houston pulls down $172, and I think Gary only makes $125.

FWIW, the crap schools in HISD pay in the 90s.
We have places that spend $50mm or so on a new stadium but only pay its coaches $150K? That seems crazy to me.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back