Coaching News and Rumors

upload_2024-2-3_12-56-25.png

Not necessarily. I've been waiting since Butch Troy coached Greg Davis at Groves Middle School for Greg to do the job he was paid to do and that's been over 50 years.

Then there is Manny Diaz

Some of the HS stadia in Texas absolutely blow away the facilities of a number of colleges.
Got married in 1986 to a UL LAFAYETTE Raging Cajun Tri Delt.
As we drove by LD Bell Pennington field, she asked what college stadium played there as it was better than ULALA’s stadium.
Again this was ‘86.

Viper,

I agree; the women of the High Plains are much more intelligent than the ones in DC
Saber, having lived on the Llano Estacado some 38 years, I agree that there are some VERY intelligent women on the Llano (I married 1 of them before she knew what she was getting into. Her mother & sisters were/are also all VERY intelligent). Having attended Texas tceh, I must say there are some smart girls on campus, but there also seems to be a disproportionate number of girls who think with their glands & are persuing an Mrs. degree (my brother found & married 1 of those).

Last edited:
Bill O'Brine moving farther and farther away from real football has got to be a good thing, although I feel a little bit sorry for the few fans of ND Lite.

Recent Threads

Back