Coaching News and Rumors

^^^^ Good post.

Never said overlook or assume a victory.... just that UM will be at a low point and vulnerable for that program.

Horns need to capitalize!!!

Last edited:
Sherrone Moore seems like more than a capable coach since he handled almost half of UM's regular season games including that impressive beat down of PSU. The 32 consecutive run plays that worked was lol at Manny _iaz.

^^^^ Good post.

Never said overlook or assume a victory.... just that UM will be at a low point and vulnerable for that program.

Horns need to capitalize!!!

Maybe this will buck the trend, at least a little. It seems like every single non-con or bowl opponent we've faced over the past couple of decades has been mediocre until they appeared on our schedule, when all of the sudden everyone is forgoing the NFL and coming back for their senior year and stars are aligning for them to have their best team in years (most recent example being UW)...

Sherrone Moore seems like more than a capable coach since he handled almost half of UM's regular season games including that impressive beat down of PSU. The 32 consecutive run plays that worked was lol at Manny _iaz.
I wonder about this. Harbaugh shows no interest in obeying rules; Who can say how much he didn’t coach during those games he was “suspended.”

Bee
Other than the allegation Harbaugh hired the intern to steal signs , given that is true,
Which other rules did he not obey?
The sign stealing is bad enough but to say he had no interest in obeying ruleS versus his nearly 30 year career with winning records a NFL And NCAA coach of the year awards with no other allegations seems weak.

Bee
Other than the allegation Harbaugh hired the intern to steal signs , given that is true,
The sign stealing is bad enough but to say he had no interest in obeying ruleS versus his nearly 30 year career with winning records a NFL And NCAA coach of the year awards with no other allegations seems weak.
How many times you going to post this?

Moon
Well I was going to post it One more time but Thanks you did it for me.:thumbup:

Sometimes the Webz is hinky. Don't know what happened.

Not familiar with Kenny Baker until now, and the more I learn the more I like. Looks like an outstanding hire! :hookem:

Bee
My take is that while Harbaugh is obviously a very good coach, he unachieved at Michigan until about three years ago when he started beating Ohio State. Wolverine fans had been calling for his head. He felt the pressure and chose to take measures to overtake Big Red. The sophisticated, sign stealing effort was part of his strategy.

I do believe that he will be very effective with the Chargers.

This one is puzzling to me on the surface. 1 yr in NFL, ok but I dont read anything else that would say YES we got a monster hire. Sark seems to hit homeruns on his hires so lets hope this one is as well. We need an elite DL recruiter and DL coach considering what we are losing.

This one is puzzling to me on the surface. 1 yr in NFL, ok but I dont read anything else that would say YES we got a monster hire. Sark seems to hit homeruns on his hires so let’s hope this one is as well. We need an elite DL recruiter and DL coach considering what we are losing.
He seems nicely respected and considered up and coming but yeah, I think this is more Sark betting on him to do an amazing job. I trust Sark more than myself…

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back