Coaching News and Rumors

A huge plus for Alabama. If you ever question the ineptitude of the NCAA, they have been chasing Steele for how many decades and never found anything; not because he was good at hiding it, but because they are so damn dumb. College football is much better off tonight.

Already hearing Rod Wright and Frank Okam's name being thrown around.
We need to take a run at Kris Kocurek. I realize it will be $$$ but I know for a fact he wants to come home. Position has to be an upgrade to let him out of his contract with SF.

We need to take a run at Kris Kocurek. I realize it will be $$$ but I know for a fact he wants to come home. Position has to be an upgrade to let him out of his contract with SF.

Would be a nice get. But most likely it will be someone that Sark or coach K has worked with in the past or are familiar with or were associated with the school.

Looks like Saban is retiring. Hope they don’t go after Sark.
Sark would not make that move. He has put in the groundwork to build what he calls "his culture" and the train is rolling. Bama is going to be a tough job to take post Saban and whomever gets it will be expected to duplicate his run. Kirby isnt coming back to bama as he has a great gig in Georgia.

The Sons of Klem BMDs are not exactly in the best of moods right now. If they could agree on a replacement, they might pay Dabo to leave.

Of all his former assistants, Saban is closest to Kiffin. I doubt he would retire without an arrangement in place.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back