Can anyone justify NOT having the Wall?

Kammie etc pulling out all stops now.
Interesting that Biden/ Harris open border policies are so destructive all the other states now understand we have to close the borders. Mass is in real trouble as is NY Ill Col. among many.

Kammie etc pulling out all stops now.
Interesting that Biden/ Harris open border policies are so destructive all the other states now understand we have to close the borders. Mass is in real trouble as is NY Ill Col. among many.

Just got back from Chicago last week (just as the DNC started) and I have to say, there were illegals camped out on many street corners downtown. The running joke was, "You're welcome Chicago, Love Greg Abbott".

I've never seen illegals camped in downtown Chicago before and I assumed since the convention was starting what I saw was some what cleaned up from the norm.

I should be sorry to hear the problems and destruction cities like Chicago are seeing
But after all the years of being called racist xenophobic and heartless for not wanting illegals streaming across the border I enjoy reading places like Chicago Denver NYC etc are finally understanding reality. Hope it is not too late.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back