Can anyone justify NOT having the Wall?

Real English conservatives have been canceled or at least ignored for decades. Normal people at some point have enough. The Conservative Party and the Labour Party don't represent actual interests of the British. When that happens people take drastic actions.

Real English conservatives have been canceled or at least ignored for decades. Normal people at some point have enough. The Conservative Party and the Labour Party don't represent actual interests of the British. When that happens people take drastic actions.

If the will of the people is systematically ignored on a major issue for a long time, eventually they'll get violent. And everybody is full of crap. The Tories and Labour have all promised to deal with immigration, and none of them have done anything but keep the borders open with the full support of the British media. And Labour isn't like the Dems in the US who pretty openly call for amnesty and de facto open borders. Labour's stated policy actually isn't bad, but it's BS. They don't mean it.

It also hurts that local officials and police in big cities like London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Leeds are corrupt and much tougher on right-leaning activists (so-called "two-tiered policing"). In other words, they run their cities like most US big cities are run.

There are actual riots and truly dangerous people in the Islamic communities, but gotta spend police resources on dangerous people.

If the will of the people is systematically ignored on a major issue for a long time, eventually they'll get violent. And everybody is full of crap. The Tories and Labour have all promised to deal with immigration, and none of them have done anything but keep the borders open with the full support of the British media. And Labour isn't like the Dems in the US who pretty openly call for amnesty and de facto open borders. Labour's stated policy actually isn't bad, but it's BS. They don't mean it.

It also hurts that local officials and police in big cities like London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Leeds are corrupt and much tougher on right-leaning activists (so-called "two-tiered policing"). In other words, they run their cities like most US big cities are run.

WTF

How Muslim gathering to defend mosque ended in attack on pub

In a clip that captured the chaos, a Sky News live broadcast was interrupted by a masked man who sped up behind the journalist Becky Johnson on a motorbike and shouted: “Yo, free Palestine, f--- the EDL.”

Footage from inside the pub shows terrified drinkers looking out as rioters swarmed around the building and hurled missiles at it.
Friends Gabrielle O’Toole, 51 and Victoria Jones, 42, had been at the pub before the mob arrived. Speaking on Tuesday, they said it was “rubbish” that police intervened.

Ms O’Toole said: “I was there from the beginning. I can tell you that there was one police wagon parked at McDonald’s and not one policeman got out while I was there. It’s two-tier policing.

WTF

How Muslim gathering to defend mosque ended in attack on pub

In a clip that captured the chaos, a Sky News live broadcast was interrupted by a masked man who sped up behind the journalist Becky Johnson on a motorbike and shouted: “Yo, free Palestine, f--- the EDL.”

Footage from inside the pub shows terrified drinkers looking out as rioters swarmed around the building and hurled missiles at it.
Friends Gabrielle O’Toole, 51 and Victoria Jones, 42, had been at the pub before the mob arrived. Speaking on Tuesday, they said it was “rubbish” that police intervened.

Ms O’Toole said: “I was there from the beginning. I can tell you that there was one police wagon parked at McDonald’s and not one policeman got out while I was there. It’s two-tier policing.

It's bad, and I'll say the same of the right wing people getting violent that I say of others. Attacking private property and assaulting innocent people is always wrong. These people should have been active during the previous election campaigns and kept the open borders idiots from winning. If you vote Tory, Labour, LibDem, or SNP, you have nothing to complain about. They're all open borders parties. Reform UK (Nigel Farage's group) is the only one that isn't.

lk
It is likely a combo of people Biden let in, people who snuck in illegally people who are citizens having kids and people who are not citizens having anchor babies

And this is the other side of the issue that no one likes to talk about. White people in Europe and the United States are secularizing, and secularlizing societies largely don't have children. Mormons have kids. Devout Catholics have kids. Orthodox Jews have kids. Muslims have kids. Atheists, agnostics, and non-observant but self-proclaimed Christians have very few. Nobody wants to have this conversation, because it means telling people they need to live for themselves less and value family more. It requires sacrifice.

We're right to get upset about ridiculous levels of immigration without assimilation, but if we don't have this difficult conversation, we're not going to have a tax base or a labour force without a lot of immigration.

Good reason to reduce the size of government then.

Governments bringing in more "cattle" to milk and harvest is a bad thing.

Good reason to reduce the size of government then.

Governments bringing in more "cattle" to milk and harvest is a bad thing.

Government shouldn't be bringing in anybody, especially at this point. It should be making sure that the tax burden and government debt are as low a possible so people can better afford raising families.

Government shouldn't be bringing in anybody, especially at this point. It should be making sure that the tax burden and government debt are as low a possible so people can better afford raising families.

It's okay to bring in some big brains that want to work such as Musk.

I'm actually pro-immigration. I just accept that (1) it is possible to have too much and the West has WAY too much and (2) immigration must be accompanied by assimilation rather than multiculturalism.

Some. But it has to be people who have capabilities beyond those of anyone already here. It also needs to be people who already hold to American cultural values. If you keep bringing in people who are not American you are participating in the process of eliminating America.

That is not the situation we have today. The situation is that corporations are bringing in people who are educated but with still inferior skills than Americans for the purpose of paying less.

The fact is that the only sane policy right now is to stop immigration for a time and change the entry system to something that can't be gamed by the central government and their lackeys the corporations.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back