Can anyone justify NOT having the Wall?

Council Member Robert Holden (D), one of the bill's co-sponsors, said last month, "We have enough criminals in this city; we don't need to import more and protect them as well.""Repealing the laws that have created a sanctuary city status is common sense," he declared.

Is that (D) a typo!?!? Wow Dems, wow

Council Member Robert Holden (D), one of the bill's co-sponsors, said last month, "We have enough criminals in this city; we don't need to import more and protect them as well.""Repealing the laws that have created a sanctuary city status is common sense," he declared.

Is that (D) a typo!?!? Wow Dems, wow
DJT really should send Abbott and DeSantis a couple bottles of PVW. Immigration was always going to be an issue in this race but the moves by Abbott and DeSantis really pushed Dem mayors and govs into a box with their local constituencies. It made immigration an issue for all of the big blue cities in a way it never was before.

It brought illegal immigration to blue cities and therefore made it a lot harder to play the race card on immigration. It's hard to scream racism when some of the biggest complaints are coming from blacks and Hispanics in big cities

Last edited:
It brought illegal immigration to blue cities and therefore made it a lot harder to play the race card on immigration. It's hard to scream racism when some of the biggest complaints after coming from blacks and Hispanics in big cities

I can provide the liberal talking point for them.

"I know your life as an African-American is getting worse because we (Democrats) are taking your spaces and resources and giving them to illegal aliens from Latin America. This is just temporary until we have enough votes harvested to defeat Republicans in every election."

My ruling is she has bigger balls than any of the balls in the democratic party.

Almost too big to fit through the door, and I walked through those doors with Nigel Farage on one side and my good friend (who's a pretty portly man) on the other side, so I know.

At least someone gets it. Hungary's Prime Minister
Hungary’s Prime Minister Viktor Orbán offered a simple solution to the illegal immigration crisis at a European summit on Thursday, arguing governments should simply stop letting illegal immigrants in.

Orbán’s remarks came at the European Political Community summit at Blenheim Palace, the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill. Reporters asked him, “What more can Europe do to tackle migration?”
In response, the Hungarian leader said plainly: “Don’t let them in.”

At least someone gets it. Hungary's Prime Minister
Hungary’s Prime Minister Viktor Orbán offered a simple solution to the illegal immigration crisis at a European summit on Thursday, arguing governments should simply stop letting illegal immigrants in.

Orbán’s remarks came at the European Political Community summit at Blenheim Palace, the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill. Reporters asked him, “What more can Europe do to tackle migration?”
In response, the Hungarian leader said plainly: “Don’t let them in.”

Common sense solution.

They have to fund it before they can build it. Demz still control the Senate so it isn't going to happen.

At least we can all agree... Don did not get Mexico to pay for it as he promised.
Now, Abbott will use our tax dollars to do this. :clap:

Back